Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,903 members, 7,935,872 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today (75311 Views)

Kwankwaso Made A Very Solid Case For Himself Today / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:

We are ready for him, him thinks say na to call us for stakeholders meeting give us change, he is joking we dey Rivers dey wait, all our money he was sharing outsiders without paying our fathers thier pension and he is talking of injustice
Ready for WIKE? what is he contesting for remind us again!
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by One4me: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2022
So, Atiku and Ayu did not rape the PDP Constitution, when they failed to follow the "Zoning Formula" in that same Constitution?
Atiku will hear it at the Polls.
God bless Wike, for being bold enough to speak the mind of all Southerners, whether in APC or PDP.
The way these Northerners think Power must always be theirs, is becoming so annoying and must be resisted
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by One4me: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:

Udom has done far better than Wike in everyone area, its not about pouring useless flyover in Obio okpor

Ikpeazu is a bingo, Ortom is useless, Ugwuanyi is just there we have thier files if they want anti party we are ready too

Please give them Anti Party, that is what will make Atiku lose Votes and we love that grin grin
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by 9jahotblog: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day.

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Brainboxer11: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:
If PDP had presented a clown like Wike Tinubu and the APC would have had no need to campaign at all.

We will help any foolish Governorship aspirant supporting Wike to fail, before we dey play with una now we don ready!!!!
Carry your Atiku support go chop... Wike nor disgrace himself and nobody go read that your paid write up.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Brainboxer11: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:
If PDP had presented a clown like Wike Tinubu and the APC would have had no need to campaign at all.

We will help any foolish Governorship aspirant supporting Wike to fail, before we dey play with una now we don ready!!!!
Carry your Atiku support go chop... Wike nor disgrace himself and nobody go read that your paid write up.[i][/i]

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Newton2024: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=116953673Tinubu and his Senseless urchins need this your advice [/quote]
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by kayperry: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
buhari is not contesting

Are you trying to cover up the fact that Atiku is a serial loser as far elections are concern in Nigeria, let me school you for free so tution won't be an excuse

Atiku lost 5 elections, in 1993, 2011 to non hausa/fulani and to yaradua in 2007

We are talking about "Fate" here got nothing to do with Buhari
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Kingspin(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North, South South and West are safe. Except the East. grin
Keep dribbling your self
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by asanausana91: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2022
kayperry:

Are you trying to cover up the fact that Atiku is a serial loser as far elections are concern in Nigeria, let me school you for free so tution won't be an excuse

Atiku lost 5 elections, in 1993, 2011 to non hausa/fulani and to yaradua in 2007

We are talking about "Fate" here got nothing to do with Buhari
how many times did buhari lost?
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by asanausana91: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Alawode01:
, Two wrongs can't make a right, apart from is a national politics issues not a state matter,if wike didn't,it's only wike that must Honor the agreement?is he the only one from south?this nation politics,you can't play it according to the state format, must Atiku be the president, he just imposing himself on party that is why he has no capacity to make resolution,if wike didn't, must Atiku do the same thing?, someone that is fighting for number one position that can't listen to follewrs, such person can't make a good leader.Atiku has fail Nigeria once.
which followers? So Wike should allow to be the only person to decide who will be the chairman? He send secondus out,he forced Peter obi out, he arrested and lock a senator because he want to impose a mumu as a governor, he is fighting everybody. Tell me how many PDP governors are in support of him?
Nobody is above the party.
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by efficiencie(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Bodmum:
silly pro agbado analysis

But that pro agbado analysis is in support of Atiku the presidential flag bearer of the PDP...you PDP guys are confused. Seriously confused.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by shortIGBOman: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Adrian9:

Why don't you do it first?

Emeka, you still dey here? Seems the rope no work for you. Oya, take this drink below. It is made in Aba. You will love the taste and it is very effective. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by DCONE1(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2022
CilicMarin:
This one is pouring spit everywhere. grin grin

It is the turn of the South.

I stand With Wike.
Wike no get sense , he is busy making enemies and forgot that after this election another one will come and he will need all these people

1 Like

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Codes151(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
If you have nothing to say. Stfu.

All these pdp fanboys.
Atiku is a thief.
Pdp is a useless party.
Pdp need wike.
Power should go to south.
With Atiku, chairman should go to south.

You pdp fanboys are naive sha. What sense do you think Atiku will bring?

Nigeria doesn't need Atiku.

Get this facts into your skull

1 Like

Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Egobetafor9ja: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2022
ElijahOnyeka:
Oga calm down. From the way you talk, I'm very sure you're not a PDP member in Rivers. Anyone in Rivers State right now would agree that Wike has the state in his pocket.

In your mind just wait and see what happens in the next three months Wike will be shocked
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Egobetafor9ja: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Brainboxer11:
Carry your Atiku support go chop... Wike nor disgrace himself and nobody go read that your paid write up.[i][/i]

This article is nearing 70k readers already and you are here talking trash people know the truth they are not foolish like the robots Wike Controls in GH we refuse to be his lackeys let him continue
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Uzosaint(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2022
My Question remains,when PDP agreed the ticket would be zoned to south east why was he WIKE against it if he really was talking about equity and sincerity
All nah for personal gains otherwise he should have rallied behind Peter Obi but he kept throwing tantrums at him and succeeded in ousting him out of the party now make him carry the party.
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Egobetafor9ja: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Uzosaint:
My Question remains,when PDP agreed the ticket would be zoned to south east why was he WIKE against it if he really was talking about equity and sincerity
All nah for personal gains otherwise he should have rallied behind Peter Obi but he kept throwing tantrums at him and succeeded in ousting him out of the party now make him carry the party.

Gbam
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Egobetafor9ja: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Codes151:
If you have nothing to say. Stfu.

All these pdp fanboys.
Atiku is a thief.
Pdp is a useless party.
Pdp need wike.
Power should go to south.
With Atiku, chairman should go to south.

You pdp fanboys are naive sha. What sense do you think Atiku will bring?

Nigeria doesn't need Atiku.

Get this facts into your skull

Carry your useless self comot for here what has your agbado done rather than urinate everywhere
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by BeardedMeat(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Wike has performed better than all the govs in the east combined. Mention any of the 5 govs in the east that has done one-tenth of what wike did.
Wike ass-kisser how much is Wikes monthly allocation compared to others? When you little kids talk foolishly, any elder around must bring you back to reality.
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Codes151(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:

Carry your useless self comot for here what has your agbado done rather than urinate everywhere
I can't even vote for that one
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by kayperry: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
how many times did buhari lost?

Unfortunately the thread, the arguement and 2023 election gat nothing to do with Buhari

However Buhari did something different to win 2015 election,need i remember 3 parties merged to form APC, while Atiku keep doing things the same way even PDP at the moment is not equivalent to 1
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by JOemmy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike is the most foolish of all Nigerian politcian

The man is brainlessly tactless

So after this rant .. has Ayu resigned grin

A fool will always be a fool ..

Na the Yoruba press they give am highlights and clouts

Power to the peoppe
North 2023

Wike is just a clown with too much money.
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Olurondo: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike is a drowning man.His travails and troubles has just started. He brought in the PDP chairman that now he desperately wants out .Wike has never and will never represent the interests of the South.He is a mean,miserable,self centered, selfish politician desperate for his own selfish ambitions.God will disgrace him.After looting so much as a Governor,he is throwing rubbish tantrums!!
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by One4me: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:

This article is nearing 70k readers already and you are here talking trash people know the truth they are not foolish like the robots Wike Controls in GH we refuse to be his lackeys let him continue

People assign a few minutes of their valuable time, to read RUBBISH, because like now, we still find such Rubbish a little amusing. grin grin grin
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by lailo: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Egobetafor9ja:

Shouldn't PDP have presented Obi, their fmr VP candidate? Instead they presented Atiku, a Fulani after Buhari Fulani 8 years presidency? PDP is the architect of their problem, not Wike undecided
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by lailo: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Uzosaint:
PDP wasn't sincere with Igbo presidency. The truth is that PDP does not believe any Igbo man can defeat APC. The recent show put up by Obi is still a shock to them. PDP believe it is only through a northerner that they can return to power, especially through Atiku. APC as a party believed same too. Tinubu only outsmarted APC, if not both parties would have produced 2 northerners. PDP should stop all the shenanigans and leave Wike alone. Wike is not igbos problem, it is PDP. If PDP had truely wanted Igbo's presidency, 1 billion Wike can not stop the project.#fact
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Nwaelohim: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike that manipulated himself into becoming Rivers State governor against the zoning arrangements of Rivers State is talking about fairness? A man that wrote electoral votes results and allocated values to himself?
Wike that sat in his house at Ada George road in rumuapirikom and made himself a governor by ensuring no elections hold in any area of Rivers State is talking about fairness? Nigeria is really a funny place. People that was hailing wike are now seeing how crude he is.
Re: How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today by Eberevictor442: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Goodday everyone, this is my first time posting here..I'm ebere Gentle Victor. Please how do I go about my late fathers pension/death benefits in Rivers State Schools Board..He was in grade 12 and died in 2005

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natasha Osawaru Sent Out Of House Of Assembly Over Improper Dressing / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.