Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) (2633 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) by Odebayo4010(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
The day they born am both parents were happy ooooo cry

He may not be the fault of the son,but the parents,they refuse to train there son the way of God so there is no way they can escape these
Re: Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) by Spud: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

The worst thing that can happen to any parent is having a boy child. They bring nothing but chaos and pains to the family

Once you know it is a boy child my CANDID advice is to get rid of IT

Mynd44 nlfpmod rule 2 and 19 candidlady
Re: Photos Of Parents In Nnewi Allegedly Killed By Their Only Son (Video) by Spud: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

The worst thing that can happen to any parent is having a boy child. They bring nothing but chaos and pains to the family

Carndidlaydee:
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? / Help! My Brother Just Got Defrauded / See A Naija Joint Where Human Meat Pepper Soup Is Served (disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.