Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,804 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Crypto Is Not Popular So Far For This Year? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Crypto Is Not Popular So Far For This Year? (261 Views)

What Crypto Coins Should You Spend Your Money On In 2023/24 / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Crypto Is Not Popular So Far For This Year? by Larynxhedon: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
So far, it has been Ethereum as a result of The Merge, and now that many people have been disappointed with their expectations of a new bull market beginning after the merge, it appears that Ethereum is popular for the wrong reasons. I'm also disappointed, not because of the price, but because few other miners have kept the ETHW and refuse to move to the new upgrade, which is proof of stake. Regardless, I love Ethereum.

Ripple's XRP should be labeled as the most popular coin right now. With XRP's recent price surge due to optimism about winning the SEC Case, few other alternative cryptos such as Stellar's XLM, Socios' CHZ, and others have followed suit.

See why XRP is also pumping here (https:///QuidaxGlobal/490630).

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP / Guaranteed ! Make Extra 50k Weekly With These 3 Profitable Business / Edit Your PDF Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.