Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,660 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku (11301 Views)

Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Project To Be Completed In December 2021 - FG / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Become Operational In 2021 — FG / 2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na today?obj no,ibb no na only abacha wyd don't die una dey talk since
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Alpharey: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Only foolish people will embrace the Igbo. The so-called northerners are far better. A people who do not admit errors and misdemeanor. A people who resort to abuse, cursing and name-calling. A people who believe they know it all. How can such a people be anyone's collaborator? I should give my vote to bin Laden were he to be alive, but I would never even give a mere thought to considering an Igboman. At least, I would know where I stood with the Islamic jihadist. Southern solidarity, but your delegates gave all their votes at the Conventions of the two main parties to these same northerners you're now wailing about. Southern solidarity, but one of your people went behind his colleagues to accept vice presidential candidacy from these same northerners. Southern solidarity, but one of your leading lights served as vice president to them in 1979. Southern solidarity, but Emeka Ojukwu returned from exile in 1982 and immediately joined the party of these northerners. Southern solidarity, but Walter Ofonagoro spearheaded the electoral heist of 1983; Arthur Nzeribe, Clement Akpamgbo, and Uche Chukwumerije all sided with these same northerners to scuttle the aspirations of hapless Nigerians to good governance when they supported Babangida to annul the 1993 elections. Your people were happy then, thinking that the Yoruba had lost out in the scheme of things. Southern solidarity, but until yesterday you people had been voting for PDP, a northern party since 1999. Your present Messiah even ran from the political party of your fathers to join these northerners in PDP. He would still have remained there if not that he's a man bereft of principles and good courage. He only left because of expediency, knowing that there's no way he could win the PDP presidential ticket with the formidable Atiku standing in his way. This is the first time ever that the Yoruba would collaborate with these northerners, and suddenly a man who shared the presidential ticket with one of your own, Chuba Okadigbo, in the past has suddenly become the devil incarnate! Bros, remove the log of wood from your eyes before complaining about the speck of dust in ours. We're not blind, so there's no need asking us to smell the coffee.

After reading this long epistle of wailing, my conclusive answer to you is Stop complaining. Go to hell, vote and kiss Bin Laden as you promised. Tell him am asking after him and his 72 virgins, and pls don't ever come back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N96m Lawan Bribe: I Collected Money Not Bribe / DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.