Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Someone Explain To Me Africa's Admiration For The Chinese? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Explain To Me Africa's Admiration For The Chinese? (153 Views)

Can Someone Explain This News About CBN To Me In Simple Terms? / Kayode Fatoba, Another Black Man Being Attacked By The Chinese Business Mogul / Can Someone Explain What BE Stand For On The Plate Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Explain To Me Africa's Admiration For The Chinese? by TookDownYourMum: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
For nearly every African nation, statistics show you lot have an overwhelmingly positive view of this totalitarian, racist shitstain for a regime even after all the abuse both verbally and physically, lmfao.

Illegally mining your minerals, wiping out your wild-life for stuff like ivory, abuse you in your own turf and in their home country, destroying your environment, and much more. At the end of the day, they get a slap on the wrist and are deported just to come back under a different name. Is it just the African boomers and the younger generation is different or are you lot just the biggest beta cucks of all black people?

Honest question.

How is it any different than what the western powers used to do to you during colonialism?
Re: Someone Explain To Me Africa's Admiration For The Chinese? by ShitStain(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
TookDownYourMum:
For nearly every African nation, statistics show you lot have an overwhelmingly positive view of this totalitarian, racist shitstain for a regime even after all the abuse both verbally and physically, lmfao.

Illegally mining your minerals, wiping out your wild-life for stuff like ivory, abuse you in your own turf and in their home country, destroying your environment, and much more. At the end of the day, they get a slap on the wrist and are deported just to come back under a different name. Is it just the African boomers and the younger generation is different or are you lot just the biggest beta cucks of all black people?

Honest question.

How is it any different than what the western powers used to do to you during colonialism?

I ain't racist angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Boost/increase All Your Social Media Handlers With Me To Reach Out To Audience / Undiluted Perfume Oil / ASUU STRIKE - (benefits Of ASUU Strike)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.