Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,588 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! (2588 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by padi94(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na wa o... Guy you married already
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by ConnectPhones(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga Talk na. Which kind wahala be this. Abi tomorrow never reach for your eyes
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Darren95: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am updating now. Sorry for late response.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by goshikid: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
ValCon888:
Nigerian women hardly ever do things without ulterior motives. Know this and know peace.

Nigerian girls go use your head with one yeye love where no exist... All na plans with ulterior motives. Until e Cast she no get tell you. Make Op reject am, make him see the beast in her.. She go swear craze for Op head. All na marriage shun am.. Na them.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Darren95: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please I just updated what happened this evening. Read below and please I need your advice this is Serious!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7350426/lady-friend-helping-irritating-me
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by budaatum: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalmortal:
All this one is because you have gotten what you always wanted from her. Shey that her kpekus you knacked was without condom? She no go see her period. Wait for it. And congrats in advance.

I was looking to see this said.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by budaatum: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
Please I just updated what happened this evening. Read below and please I need your advice this is Serious!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7350426/lady-friend-helping-irritating-me

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by kkins25(m): 1:14am On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

I was looking to see this said.
Hahahaha..
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Spud: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided

Why not send her packing abi what are you even feeling like undecided Iam dead sure you wouldn't dare show her all this bs you posted on nl

Dead incompetent gender

Idont blame you iblame the poor caring lady

Like isaid in your precious thread. Hopefully that pains never relieve/relief you.
Mynd44 nlfpmod candidlady

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed / TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.