Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews (1211 Views)

List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by FactBoyz: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Kano state as he continues consultations for his presidential ambition.

See photos below

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Tonypen247(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi2023

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Towncrier007(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Nice!!! But I thought they said he can't go to the North?

I'm very concerned about his safety though, long live C in C of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Like For Who You Earnestly Pray To God to Win this election...

Share For Who You Earnestly Pray To LOOSE THE ELECTION.

11 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
FactBoyz:
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Kano state as he continues consultations for his presidential ambition.

See photos below
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by FactBoyz: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Pepper Urchins and Dubai landlords to oblivion .

PandoraObi I sight you. Bloody, tribalistic chief Urchin

7 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by PandoraObi: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Don't

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Anigreat: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

While the most loved man on earth now is paying no dime to get supported or get loved by people, a certain man from Iragbaji is spending millions upon millions just to get people's attention, still he hasn't gotten it.

God bless the north for this overwhelming show of love to the incoming president, Tinubu can get his from Iragbaji for all I care.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Millimann: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Agbado urchins are seriously scrutinizing the pictures to find faults somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by ebuk4real(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2022
grin

BATS must die

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by PandoraObi: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2022
FactBoyz:

Your mother is happy you know her names
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by FactBoyz: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother is happy you know her names
And Agbado master is happy you're identifying with yours too. Bloody Urchin

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Karemarealty288(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2022
FactBoyz:

Add this pic..

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Allison012: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Is he planning to sleep too?

Abeg make him no sleep like him elder brother wey sleep for person sitting room.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Bobloco: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Millimann:
Agbado urchins are seriously scrutinizing the pictures to find faults somewhere.

They are already doing that on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7349264/peter-obi-visit-kano-see

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Sweet
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Niwdog(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Towncrier007:

I'm very concerned about his safety though, long live C in C of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

you should be more concerned of his safety in the south
Cause the North won't harm him but few people from the other south won't hesitate to harm him if given the chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by tuborme: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Pepper them
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by nony43(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2022
So Obi started his business in Kano. His wife is from Cross River. He is a true Nigerian.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by AdamuKD: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2022
The incoming President
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
nony43:
So Obi started his business in Kano. His wife is from Cross River. He is a true Nigerian.

This is a fact that urchins doesn't know.

Obi is a good and committed citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Tinubuadvocate: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2022
A third force that keep pushing .
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Shetemi12(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Hope he has seen that North has roads!
Hope he has seen that North is secured than his landlocked area

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by riverbird: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

While the most loved man on earth now is paying no dime to get supported or get loved by people, a certain man from Iragbaji is spending millions upon millions just to get people's attention, still he hasn't gotten it.

God bless the north for this overwhelming show of love to the incoming president, Tinubu can get his from Iragbaji for all I care.

Please where can I go to collect my own million, if he can give me 50 million I will vote him grin, but if he can't afford that then obi will have my vote for free.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by jahson19(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Bold moves
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by agadez007(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Millimann:
why is obi balanced on that couch,why is he relaxed like he is the owner of the house?

He is supposed to sit with just one bum bum to show humbleness,obi is arrogant
grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by SmartPolician: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Towncrier007:

Peter Obi toured almost all the states in Nigeria as a PDP presidential aspirant.

He was the only one who did.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Okoroawusa: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Wait until Tinubu visit Kano then you will know that visit pass visit.

I wish him well in his parlour visit to Kano
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by techWriter3: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
politicians 2023
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by Sparrk007(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
The smile for everybody face...may this good thing never pass Nigeria by, for obi to pass us by may agbadorians master and his urchins never see 2023!!!!!!!
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews by PandoraObi: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2022
FactBoyz:
And Agbado master is happy you're identifying with yours too. Bloody Urchin
Your name's again

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? / President Buhari Attends Wedding Ceremony Of Daughter Of Late Chief Of Staff / Can Adeleke Appeal The Tribunal Judgement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.