Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu (420 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2022
This Is Why Nigerians Are Suffering

I know Tinubu is very sick, dying and can't attend to his functions but as my tribe, I don't care. Let's suffer together.

I know Tinubu is very corrupt and has bad records of drugs, but I don't care. He can still be president after all he is my tribe. We need the biggest thief not a man who can't steal. Who cares about integrity?

I have asked about Tinubu primary school and secondary records, school name, classmates or teachers but it doesn't matter because it's my tribal person.

I know Tinubu's age and real name are the reasons he hides primary certificates because he is never Tinubu but I don't care. I can destroy the person with the best record to sell the man with the worst record. That is Nigeria for you.

Just take a look at what a reasonable person is wishing a Nigerian. As a northerner, how can my conscience allow me to vote this man?

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by AdamuKD: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Very true
Very myopic set's of people. Using tribalism to kill themselves but zamu nuna masu iskanci shagu

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by muykem: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Is to support IPOB linked Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Anigreat: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

All of them are mad and delusional. Their wish can never come to pas.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by AdamuKD: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
muykem:
Is to support IPOB linked Peter Obi.
What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Supporting Obi though

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2022
AdamuKD:

What is this one saying?

They're confused. From Obi killing innocent Ipob to obi supporting Ipob. You know a foolish man by the color of his teeth.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
AdamuKD:
Very true
Very myopic set's of people. Using tribalism to kill themselves but zamu nuna masu iskanci shagu
Nigerians have made their beautiful choice.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
@OP take your amateur 'gaslighting' and shove it where the sun don't shine. Dead on arrival bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Chinjo2: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Though no one knows tomorrow. Should anything happen to Tinubu if he eventually becomes president which I don't pray for, Shetima will become the president and if that happens, Nigeria will be experiencing Buhari 14 proMax. That will finally be the end of Nigeria. Shetima is a confirmed sponsor of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Igbo people should take things easy

It is increasing easy to spot their fingerprints nowadays

We should be talking Against Tinubu because he recommended this buhari failed government and wants to continue where it stopped

When you start attacking the personality of tinubu it begins to reveal tribal hatred especially when you present obi as the saint alternative glorifying his own personlity
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

We should be talking Against Tinubu because he recommended this buhari failed government and wants to continue where it stopped

When you start attacking the personality of tinubu it begins to reveal tribal hatred especially when you present obi as the saint alternative glorifying his own personlity

Every Nigerian who is not brain dead will know that Igbos are ethnocentric haters.

Good they should work themselves up over hatred for Tinubu and Yorubas as that will make Asiwaju's victory even sweeter for his supporters.

The other thing is that Igbos hateful approach to politics only shows they are not and can never be a democratic people.

Very obvious why many feel they cannot be trusted with ultimate power.
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Wow, I'm getting to know how these tinubu's supporters hate igbos. Igbos don suffer. So anyone who condemns the dying druggie is an Igbo. May God bless these Igbo people who always stand for the truth and reject what is bad. I wish I were one.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Which means most yiibos should vote for Tinubu then. Or, don't they hate Nigeria again? They don't want Biafla again? Or, their hate is only when things don't favour them?
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Newton2024: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
North4Obi23:

They're confused. From Obi killing innocent Ipob to obi supporting Ipob. You know a foolish man by the color of his teeth.
grin

Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Newton2024:
grin

Cab you imagine?
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by giga20: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Most Yorubas are tribalists
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
AdamuKD:
Very true
you said worst than this against buhari! How far now
Re: The Best Way To Show You Hate Nigeria Is Supporting A Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu wey no support himself na I'm you dey support.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Supporting Another 8yrs Affliction For Nigeria Will Never Know Peace / 2023 Election: INEC Bars Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others From Receiving Abroad / Candace Owens - Delete Your Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.