Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,388 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya (2558 Views)

Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews / Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'lost Tribe' Of Israel? By CNN / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by Chyz2: 2:02am On Aug 15, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Chinenye,

It appears you are bothered by my persistence on this matter of roots and origin, right?

Just lettin you know what is. Stop tooting your own horn. Obviously, you get no babez,lol. Searching the net up and down all day for igbo matters. Like i said before stop this your gbogbo! grin
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by ChinenyeN(m): 2:50am On Aug 15, 2011
You flaunting ignorance is the issue, not your persistence. I simply interpret that [the persistence] as your need to follow in the footsteps of some of your fellow Yoruba here on NL. So I'm not at all concerned with your persistence. After all, one can always be persistent without foolishly and shamelessly flaunting one's ignorance, and that is something the reasonable Negro-Ntns would have understood.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by NegroNtns(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2011
Apparently you missed where I said I owe you no expression of wisdom.

I cannot have love for anyone who despises the foundation of who I am.

Ibos despise Yorubas. So do not expect a paddy-paddy response from Negro. The bet you will get from me is politeness and even that is conditional.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by Chyz2: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Apparently you missed where I said I owe you no expression of wisdom.

I cannot have love for anyone who despises the foundation of who I am.

Ibos despise Yorubas. So do not expect a paddy-paddy response from Negro. The bet you will get from me is politeness and even that is conditional.

Igbos dont despise Yorubas, its just that Yorubas are so darn envious of us, you are a good example of that. One of the main problem of your people is that you people dont know how to mind your own. You base your achievements off of the achievements of others. Pretty pathetic. And like-wise dont expect any "paddy-paddy" response from Chyz neither or even politeness. cheesy
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by ChinenyeN(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Then you should also understand that my own responses to your obvious flaunting of foolishness and ignorance are well within reason. It's really that simple.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by pleep(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
negro nts whats up with you? why are you so obseesed with igbos? especially this 'hebrew' stuff.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by NegroNtns(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pleep,

Where's the obsession? Point to it.

Igbos said they are Jews. I have never said they are.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by pleep(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
^6 six of the 8 posts you have made so far today have been about Igbos or igbo related issues. There you have it.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by NegroNtns(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
Igbos love it!

Did you see any where I was impolite?
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by pleep(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
^ yea

Negro_Ntns:

Hold on, who are these foools talking nonsense about my people?

All these crap written in defense of Ojukwu, is that right? Well, I tell you what, take his cadaver to Ivory Coast for burial and that will be end of story.
Re: Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya by NegroNtns(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
That's not impolite. Would you like me to write something impolite on Ikemba? You can then compare and understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

African ยค Proverbs / The Three People You Must Not Lie To / Benin influence on yorubas part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.