Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can A Woman With 5 Years Old Baby Travel To Lithuania With Her Baby To Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A Woman With 5 Years Old Baby Travel To Lithuania With Her Baby To Study (262 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman With 5 Years Old Baby Travel To Lithuania With Her Baby To Study by Chidike200: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello house please I have a question, my sister wants to go to Lithuania, but she is asking if she can go with her 5 years old daughter so she can be schooling while she is studying.

Please house help me with a good response.

Please I didn't edit this write-up and hence you can pick holes in my writing.
Re: Can A Woman With 5 Years Old Baby Travel To Lithuania With Her Baby To Study by RachealTemitope: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
I’m in similar situation, I know you can if going for maters but not sure of undergraduate but I’ll advise you get enough information if there’s public schools or not or if you will be able to afford private school for your child cos some parents says their kids couldn’t attend public schools due to racism(not Lithuania though) and lastly where do you plan to keep her when going to work and the likes since it’s just you and her. You don’t want government to come take your child from you

(1) (Reply)

Logistics From UK To Nigeria / The Root Cause Of 91% Of Road Accidents And How To Avoid It - ICSA / Things To Do In Munich On Your Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.