Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,683 members, 7,892,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign (1501 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Heavy Tension!!! Protest Rocks Ohafia As Inec Appoints Pdp Member As Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Man102: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2022
BREAKING!!! Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate, Chimaroke Nnamani As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Council

The Presidential Candidate of All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu has appointed a Senatorial candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, Chimaroke Nnamani as a member of his campaign council.

In campaign list obtained by 9NEWS NIGERIA, Chimaroke Nnamani's name appeared on number 350in the list.

The reasons behind appointing a member of opposition party into his campaign council is yet to be made known.

However, 9news Nigeria gathered his name may have been added in an error.

As at the time of filing this report, efforts by 9NEWS NIGERIA to get response of the party proved abortive.

Source : https://9newsng.com/breaking-tinubu-appoints-pdp-senatorial-candidate-as-member-of-apc-presidential-campaign-council/

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Abdul05: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Good..na ibo man Sha.. no problem

All pdp southern Ally must join apc...now
So that we can bring the power back to South

Our prayer is being answered... grin grin

No be juju na God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Jostoman: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Obidient movement
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Dapson73(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Many PDP stalwarts are BATIFIED.

They are PDP in the day and APC at night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Not a mistake .sheep in wolf clothing

I want to use this few minutes to appreciate d mod that ban me.i will leave nairaland after d election I will deactivate my account I hate nonsense
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Jostoman: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Baba just be like wether you like it or not you must campaign for me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by lhordspy: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Vs
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Anigreat: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

To see how bigoted this thief is, see where he placed the man. Tinubu is not serious at all with his presidential ambition. Oh oh oh , sorry , he's so serious about it, I forgot he's contesting for the position of presidency in Iragbiji village not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by TINUBUISMAD: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Chimaroke is politically dead in Igbo land so them don dash una useless tool grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by apache22b: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Any sane Nigerian that will vote for Peter Obi is an enemy of this Country.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are even worse than Mc Oluomo and the wrath of the Agbero's we are experiencing here in Lagos.

A vote for Peter Obi means more Hardship, Suffering, Hunger, Depression, Killings and insecurity in Nigeria.

Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer except his usual Lies like the useless[b] Lai Muhammed[/b] .

We need both financial and economic growth in our Country right now and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best candidate for this Job.

A vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Steady electricity, better education for our youths and automatic employments for our graduates, better welfare and at least our naira will regain it's strength back to 1naira per 1dollar .

Only Tinubu can make this happen not Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins.

Vote Wisely my brothers and sisters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Moh247: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
cool

That's the game....
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Abdul05:

All pdp southern Ally must join apc...now
So that we can bring the power back to South

No be juju na God

Vajasnsjnssjwjsjsbbebebdbbeje

Vananwnssnbeeihdbdbdbd

Bsnsjsjsjsjsjshshsb

I hear you sir, take it easy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Penguin2: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Possibly because of Chimaroke came and embarrassed himself on Twitter thinking he is fighting Obidients.

To further aggravate his stupidity, he declared that Tinubu was a better candidate than Obi.

So, I suppose this is a reward for that foolishness.

But guess what, Chimaroke has stopped tweeting but Obidients still full ground.

They will keep failing
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Cyberterror: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
It's no mistake. Senator Nnamani though of PDP, is a big fan of Tinubu. He is outspoken because he can afford security to protect him from IPOB killers unlike many more ordinary Igbos who are fans of Tinubu but can't speak out for fear of being targeted by IPOB who are now masquerading as Obidient as a strategy to get power to free Nnamdi Kanu from excessive watery beans
https://enugumetro.com/why-chimaroke-nnamani-supports-tinubu/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
apache22b:
Any sane Nigerian that will vote for Peter Obi is an enemy of this Country.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are even worse than Mc Oluomo and the wrath of the Agbero's we are experiencing here in Lagos.

A vote for Peter Obi means more Hardship, Suffering, Hunger, Depression, Killings and insecurity in Nigeria.

Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer except his usual Lies like the useless[b] Lai Muhammed[/b] .

We need both financial and economic growth in our Country right now and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best candidate for this Job.

A vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Steady electricity, better education for our youths and automatic employments for our graduates, better welfare and at least our naira will regain it's strength back to 1naira per 1dollar .

Only Tinubu can make this happen not Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins.

Vote Wisely my brothers and sisters.

You mean taking 10% of Nigeria Igr like he does in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Massiveglory: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2022
We nigerians are the presidential council members of the papa, mama and pikin party.
We are the structure.

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Sen. Ken Nnamani is BATIfied.

God bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by drlateef: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu is too intelligent for Obi and Atiku. He knows what he will do to them in any minute.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by PandoraObi: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
You will understand later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Buckeyemedia1: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

To see how bigoted this thief is, see where he placed the man. Tinubu is not serious at all with his presidential election. Oh oh oh , sorry , he's so serious about it, I forgot he's contesting for the position of presidency in Iragbiji village not no Nigeria.
No be the man say make Tinubu campaign committee hide em name for the list, so that his pdp brothers won’t see it?
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by LadyExcellency: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you believe that half of those people in the list were consulted before the list was published then there no difference between you and Buhari's government that appoints dead people to a council.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Adblg0610: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Senator George Akume’s name appears twice at number 329 and 341
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Gourdoinc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shows more reasons why we must retire all these bastards
Re: Tinubu Appoints PDP Senatorial Candidate In APC Presidential Campaign by Owologbo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abdul05:

All pdp southern Ally must join apc...now So that we can bring the power back to South

No be juju na God
Is the agbadorian the only southerner contesting in 2023 election?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Balabloo-blu-bulava, An American Roasts Tinubu's Supporters Alive / Northern Oil Is A Facade / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.