Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG (450 Views)

Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi / NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Fuel Price Increase: We Will Shutdown Nigeria, NLC Warns In New Year Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Opintiwa: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
The North-East, Zone E, Zonal Coordinator of NANS, Alhassan Adam, made the appeal while speaking to journalists on Friday at the NUJ Secretariat in Bauchi, the Bauchi State capital.

https://punchng.com/dont-de-register-ASUU-nlc-warns-fg-writes-ngige/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664015708

Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by yinkus6750(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
ASUU wahala is just too much.
Year in year out.
If NUPENG should start behaving like them,then what will happen to the entire country?
While I support corruption to be fought, so that we can have resources to boost our education system, it shouldn't be at the detriment of the students future

1 Like

Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Opintiwa: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2022
yinkus6750:
Year in year out.
If NUPENG should start behaving like them,then what will happen to the entire country?
While I support corruption to be fought, so that we can have resources to boost our education system, it shouldn't be at the detriment of the students future

Instead of to settle them you want to de register them ?
Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Baloranking(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
yinkus6750:
Year in year out.

There was an agreement. Simple thing is to keep to it. You want to de-register them? How does that solve the problem.

NNPC has not submitted any audit for a while now nobody is saying anything

2 Likes

Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Dreal1247: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
They should just enact a law that will criminalise educational tourism by the families of the political office holders.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mad government.

You pay a criminal old former governor to sleep in senate but can't pay lecturer to have a conducive environment to teach and research.

Some mad folks are shouting at ASUU?
Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Betanaija42moro: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
When we keep electing leaders based on ethnic or religious bias.

when we fail to put competence and credibility first before any other thing.

When we accept bribe to elect those with proven track record of stealing from our common purse!

Yes When we don't come out to vote out bad leaders from our government.

That is what we get.

I weep for this country.

I weep for those who refuse to see the change we need.

Some of us will still vote for those who kept us in this condition over the years because of ethnic or religious affiliations.

It's time we take this country back.
Vote wisely! Vote character! Vote competence!
Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Opintiwa: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Mad government.

You pay a criminal old former governor to sleep in senate but can't pay lecturer to have a conducive environment to teach and research.

Some mad folks are shouting at ASUU?

Children are just frustrated, but I don't know if that same education they are shouting for is a waste .

How can you blame ASUU in this matter instead of FG ,don they read history or anything
Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Children are just frustrated, but I don't know if that same education they are shouting for is a waste .

How can you blame ASUU in this matter instead of FG ,don they read history or anything
The saying is true...

An ignorant generation. If ASUU throws in the towel, tertiary education is gone for good.

It will be a private university show.
Re: Don’t De-register ASUU, NLC Warns FG by Opintiwa: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The saying is true...

An ignorant generation. If ASUU throws in the towel, tertiary education is gone for good.

It will be a private university show.

They don't understand that one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Another Poll Conducted Ahead Of The 2023 Presidential Electio / 2023: Tinubu Can Never Rule Nigeria.. FFK / Hope Has Arrived Says Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.