Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,690 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar (53875 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by iswallker(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
happy for the couple

grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Illegal1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Including your mother and sisters,right?
Useless kids are many in thus forum.
The fact that you keep meeting terrible girls means you are a very terrible guy.
Useless guys meet useless girls.

are u done?
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by phemmyfour: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code
Independence marriage.... freedom from being singular, you ve been pluralized
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by kestolove95(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Buddha3:

Na the guy tell you that one?

Abi na you been change the bedsheet wey them been use knack that night?
naso d guy claim for introduction
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Originalsly: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm.... pre wedding .... the appetizer .... waiting for the main course ... the wedding. Until then .... wish that whatever brought you two together will get stronger and stronger over time. Nice pics.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Happy married life in advance

He who finds a GOOD woman,finds good thing and obtain favor from God

Hope you hold bar? As she is beautiful like this many temptations dey come o

I pray you guys enjoy this union to the end and as the Lord has said.... you will obtain favors and good things from HIM
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
kestolove95:
naso d guy claim for introduction

E fit be true.

It's not unusual to find a woman with a loud mouth and a stubborn attitude being a virgin these days. Men no dey like stress again.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:

Congratulations dear. God remember me too o.
grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by seanwilliam(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
May God bless your union but don’t loose guide . That’s my brotherly advice to you.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Jonifi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.
lolz
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Tradepunter2: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is that siofara?? I doubt she fine reach that
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Konjiboii: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your woman looks familiar
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Shedy204(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.Proverbs 18:22

Oya na
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

Haba why this talk na. Virginity as beautiful as it is does not guarantee character and by extension, happy home. Remember every harlot was once a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by jeromestarks: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

All I see is bitterness.
No man marries a woman with flesh now bc they will get fatter and ugly with time
You're smart.
Three bottles of COVID-19 for you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Konjiboii: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are you a virgin? You don ask whether the husband to be na also virgin? This one wey you wan conduct virginity test so. Abi you think so na only men like to fccuuk.

Aunty you don spoil,see as you dey spell fvck upandan.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by HolyMan12: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Truthsoldier:
gwoot,mkpi
A proud one cool
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by favour32(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
I nor go tell you congratulations.....
because 99% of men especially in Nigeria, dey carry 99% of responsibilities
for house matter.The women go dey look like Dundee make the men stress die.
Na so e suppose to be?
Na only Kpekuses nai the ladies fit bring to the table.
Dem go deceive you to be a responsible man that can take care of your family.

Why women nor go last pass men wey the man head na garawa?

Guys dont marry any jobless girl or lady.
If you do...
you sign your elevated stress.
Stress to inflammation

.... inflammation to any sickness...

No you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by olaniyilukman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations bro! I wish you a beautiful family and moreover, I hope you don't belong to Peter Obi
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by deebrain(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
A very big congratulations.

Happy married life.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by ufuosman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
It will end with praises
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Konjiboii: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
You are so uncultured. You really need deliverance.

Shut up
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Burna440(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations bro
You didn’t invite us, some ppl here might be close to the location fha
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by OluKhayode: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Mazzatov: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another man free p*ssy, E reach this one turn, E wan do ceremony ontop am

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Starhearts: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Ur mouth no go kill u
Bad belle
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by hkidola00(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trojan8:

This is gross stupidity. It's someone's wife you are talking about oh.
he's a fool..don't give him attention
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by PrinceMajestic: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wish you a happy home.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Starhearts: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
D babe go do 4 acrobatic styles,
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by PrinceMajestic: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Where's my nairaland virgin for our own next year? Or looking for a virgin here means I'm looking for teeth in a bird's mouth? Hmm
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Spiritualonyx(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is beautiful, congratulations ��

God am I a potato � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / I Love Older Men! / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.