Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

For Both Male And Females, Good Looks Helps A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Both Male And Females, Good Looks Helps A Lot (264 Views)

Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Both Male And Females, Good Looks Helps A Lot by Uncle96(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Heights for men, face shape, clean skin, beards or no beards just be handsome or cute. It's work like magic how women with be obsessed with you like you did jazz regardless of what kind of other rich people they've met. Girls go even collect money from one ugly yahoo boy wey dey toast them and come give you... Women will fall madly in love before even thinking with thier heads. *But guy Sha get money oo* owo ni koko

As for girls, Taiwo's Bigg ass will land her the job she's been dreaming about, every guy would wanna date her, guys go dey close mark. Fatima's pretty face will make men extra Nice, even if she's from a poor home or ghetto, she will attract men with class.

The finest and sexiest woman I've set my eyes on is the daughter of a groundut seller , you need to see how several men in town get hooked by her.

(1) (Reply)

The Liberator And Lightening Queen Sex Life / Midnight Free 2 Thousand Naira / How Much Can I Get Oraimo Bluetooth Earpod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.