Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,815 members, 7,902,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54586 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Fewwords(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
My dear your story is misleading if u confuse yourself, u cannot confuse me.you said he does not have job right..so where is the 1.2m coming from?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shedrill(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.

Mind your business
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Tonytonex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You be ikwerre or okrika man?
None of the above.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by plsdisvirginme: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shedrill:

Mind your business
You are w8cked
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by plsdisvirginme: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fewwords:
My dear your story is misleading if u confuse yourself, u cannot confuse me.you said he does not have job right..so where is the 1.2m coming from?
How old are you?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Spud: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Jeon:

Why boasting yourself monikers spud,collect,peace14,leokingdom chaostemp, antilgbtq?

Sorry to say you are the dumb Leo I have ever seen.
But they're said to be the leader of the jungle but nah, urs is differ.
i see you haven't gone to school. Why would you say me and those guys above are the same person. I see you have an identification problem
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sailconservice: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Of what relevance is this story, cant you support and help him if truely he is a friend of yours.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by VirileNelly2420: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished school at 35.

He never had sense
Education has no age limit.

Don't b deceived by d shallow minds da liked ur post.

(People do switch to school from business... Don't u think so?)
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Education has no age limit.

Don't b deceived by d shallow minds da liked ur post.

(People do switch to school from business... Don't u think so?)

That's not the point.

The point is that a 35 years old who should have learnt from his struggles in life is still stupid enough to squander one a million naira in less than 3 months on women and drinks because he couldn't get a job a month after graduation.

Business? 1m is sufficient for a small scale business.

That's the reason I pointed out his age.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2022
tammyf:

I stay in woji too.
where in woji precisely?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by VirileNelly2420: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2022
anochuko01:

That's not the point.

The point is that a 35 years old who should have learnt from his struggles in life is still stupid enough to squander one a million naira in less than 3 months on women and drinks because he couldn't get a job a month after graduation.

Business? 1m is sufficient for a small scale business.

That's the reason I pointed out his age.
If dats d point, den finishing school at d age of 35 shouldn't have come in.

Without being told, u should know dat someone who finishes 1.2m within 3'months needs serious attention.... Certainly sth isn't right. He was depressed! And someone in d state could grapple for anything, even go d way of taking their lives...how much more careless spending of money? He's just like a drowning man. He isn't stupid, he needs help! H
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

If dats d point, den finishing school at d age of 35 shouldn't have come in.

Without being told, u should know dat someone who finishes 1.2m within 3'months needs serious attention.... Certainly sth isn't right. He was depressed! And someone in d state could grapple for anything, even go d way of taking their lives...how much more careless spending of money? He's just like a drowning man. He isn't stupid, he needs help! H

Sure he needs help, and I hope he finds it soon.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by tammyf: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shadysen:
where in woji precisely?
Echendu Street. Opposite estate junction.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=tammyf post=117053868]
Echendu Street. Opposite estate junction. [/quote) Do you know railway?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by tammyf: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Shadysen post=117054422][/quote]
Ofcourse .hit me up ur number @ edwardotp3@gmail.com
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Agent17th: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
2kurupt:

You can serve aged 35 provided you were less than 30 years when you graduated.

And what will keep one not to serve 5 years after graduation �?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
tammyf:

Ofcourse .hit me up ur number @ edwardotp3@gmail.com
09050990979 instead
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agent17th:

And what will keep one not to serve 5 years after graduation �?
Delay by tertiary institution, hustle/work restrictions, travel etc Even people in their 40s are mobilised.

Without forging your age or health challenges I don't think the NYSC will issue you an exception certificate if they know you were below 30 at the time of graduation.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Laughingkk: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.

Where in this story did you mention 1.2million?
Must you cook up stories?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.