Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy (27329 Views)

I Miss Performing On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People’s Girlfriends” . / Portable Almost Attacked By Boys After He Was Seen Toasting People's Girlfriends / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Khaysee: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Now na them dey suck u back stage
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by larryeffizy1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
While money is my own challenge presently.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigaa don't get distracted by Pussy....that's the most expensive item on earth!. Better face ur career, make u no come dey cry like blackface or Idris everytime... saying Asake stole your songs!
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Pabbba8: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yooo

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by jubrilELsudan: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
ODE MUMU

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by blowjohn(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
We are losing alpha males in the music industry. Why are all these artists developing androgynous nature? They pose like gays, smize like females, grow, dye and style their hair like my nieces, strip like women etc. Their bodies are not even muscular anymore. Dbanj seems to be the last manly artist (though not macho). Everyone else is soft(feminine) and seems to make more music in the salon than the studio. Psquare, a little bit. But, just saying

Feminization.....its getting very rampant
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Oceanjagaban: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin

Na so one guy go concert with him babe, carry the babe for shoulder make she fit get nice view. The girl come the scream[b] "2 face I love you"[/b] na so baba jejely drop her down leave with vex grin grin grin grin
he was nice k,if na me I for stone her for ground
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Maynman: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If I be Celeb, na only people girlfriends I go dey bang, Simps must get sense grin grin

That’s why celebs marriage are the most controversial. Karma lol

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
What award is there for it?
Your mates would be hustling to make number ones and this would be your goal? You would go into oblivion too soon and the fickle fans will forget you sooner without restraint.
SenatePresdo:
If I be Celeb, na only people girlfriends I go dey bang, Simps must get sense grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Oceanjagaban: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
now wey you no be celeb,na people bf u dey bang?

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Feminization.....its getting very rampant
To me, they all look like gays. I am confused at this point. I will never get shocked if I hear any stories of that sort. They claim to be after people's girlfriends. I do not see a sensible girl who will get wet by staring at a picture like this. Lest she is a lesbian

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Aguogba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Hybrid600:
Until person shoot you gravel with catapult.
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Gbeng30(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well done I hail you... You know says for this life there is something called karma.. As you dey busy eye somebody's girlfriend Naso somebody somewhere go busy eye your babe too....
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Muna400(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
U really no get wetin dey Worry u if das ur problem in life.. Kudos Sha.. I wan be like wen I grow up.. Upon all dis wahala we are facing in dis Country, dis is one person 's major problem.. I really thank God for u
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by phemmyfour: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
I m getting jealous...no wanna see you with anybody
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Phckface: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
I think I understand him very well, Girls especially sees celebrities like a mini-god

]If you need an Instagram account that is highly engaging which has 5k+ followers active Nigerian followers.
Just chat me on WhatsApp ; 08034845013
or call me
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by SaLongs1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin someone's joy
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by godofuck231: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
This one wan die young too

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by RPG2020(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Someone girlfriend

It's finished
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Adeolajude(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Making eye contact with peoples sex partner you mean?...
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by einsteine(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
We are losing alpha males in the music industry. Why are all these artists developing androgynous nature? They pose like gays, smize like females, grow, dye and style their hair like my nieces, strip like women etc. Their bodies are not even muscular anymore. Dbanj seems to be the last manly artist (though not macho). Everyone else is soft(feminine) and seems to make more music in the salon than in the studio. Psquare, a little bit. But, just saying

Maybe it's the music you listen to?

I doubt anybody will consider Burna Boy as androgynous. Or MI.
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by einsteine(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why are so many guys triggered?

Just so you know, your girlfriend would most likely leave you for any happening celebrity. That's just how it is. The good thing is most people tend to date girls that the celebrity won't want.

So don't be triggered. Just accept things the way they are. It is a power curve out there. Socially dominant men get most of the women.

Tools of social dominance: popularity, wealth, power, charisma, looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Exxxgeee: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
RepairZoneNl:
I fix iphone panels
Where ur side dey? .. I wan repair charging board..
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Exxxgeee: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
lmao...
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
When u overhype urself undecided
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by donforeign: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
NwaOhafia:
Meanwhile na like this Ruger take dey look you grin grin grin
so funny
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by lailo: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na ur career u dey use dey play ludo. grin They are called woemen for a purpose grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well, I have studied his mannerism, his fashion, and music. Met him a couple of times too. He is still childlike for his age and exposure in the business. Though, I like him and play his music. Love him to rotten but in comparison to the alpha male's standard, I can't see him as an inspiration for the younger generation. I understand that you see him as a superstar and might view him in that light. I do too.
einsteine:

Maybe it's the music you listen to?

I doubt anybody will consider Burna Boy as androgynous. Or MI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde / Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.