Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church (3973 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Yeah, I mean celestial Church Of Christ. Tbh, I have my reservations about that church. Some of their teachings and beliefs and doctrines does not sit well with me.

The last time we tried sex... I noticed she was wearing a rope round her waist with multiple tiny silver crosses hanging on it. She also had one round her wrist and one round her left ankle.

I'm pretty scared that she doesn't do spiritual things to me or turn me into a vegetable grin

Will that be enough reason for me to be worried?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Godada(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2022

I don't think that should be a problem.

Except you have ulterior motives.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by l69l: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2022
why would you be worried is she not human or you have bad intention if so lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Kollins11: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Cele girls are so beautiful. It's like they do select and pick their girls before they join the church.. Very pretty and charming girls. But, I have vow never to date any Cele girl again.

I once dated a Cele girl 2017. Her name is Busayo. Very beautiful girl. I won't lie she was among the people that help me spirituality when I collected my first picking in the street.

But the issue was that.. I can't monopolize my dick to one woman, it's like I'm cursed from heaven. She tried to keep me through some fetish way (I may be wrong). But Mama no know say me too I dey Waka and I was told lots of things about her from different spiritual house.

There are 15 elderly old women praying for me underground. So before your juju hit me, it must hit them first.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
The God you worship that loves a celestial member, will you stop serving him because he loves them? Or the hindus, greeks?
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Kdon2: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:
Yeah, I mean celestial Church Of Christ. Tbh, I have my reservations about that church. Some of their teachings and beliefs and doctrines does not sit well with me.

The last time we tried sex... I noticed she was wearing a rope round her waist with multiple tiny silver crosses hanging on it. She also had one round her wrist and one round her left ankle.

I'm pretty scared that she doesn't do spiritual things to me or turn me into a vegetable grin

If you love your destiny just leave before it's too late. Don't let anyone sermonise you... You go regret am later.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Omihanifa: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Cele girls are so beautiful. It's like they do select and pick their girls before they join the church.. Very pretty and charming girls. But, I have vow never to date any Cele girl again.

I once dated a Cele girl 2017. Her name is Busayo. Very beautiful girl. I won't lie she was among the people that help me spirituality when I collected my first picking in the street.

But the issue was that.. I can't monopolize my dick to one woman, it's like I'm cursed from heaven. She tried to keep me through some fetish way (I may be wrong). But Mama no know say me too I dey Waka and I was told lots of things about her from different spiritual house.

There are 15 elderly women praying for me underground. So before your juju hit me, it must hit them first.

Always say less than necessary

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by TinubuThief: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2022
The plan of your village people don come into fruition. Kudos to them
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Jeremani: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Our head boy that year die bc of this cele matter,he broke up with his cele gf whose father was the pastor. Just two weeks after the break up he died mysterious.

Is a long time ago, then cele is like cult not now that cele is like market where you can go and come back.

So op, is simple if you notice unsual things aside this waist bead, end it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Michelle70(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Cele church doesnt have issues, they are just more spiritual than most churches.

They read the bible, the thing is that cele people are still living in the 1970 world where moral dressing is a must unlike our pentecostal girls who can now wear dress showing nipples to church.

Ah, also evil spirit deh enter cele people o, when the spirit enter, they begin to manifest like earthworm weh dem pour salt for body.

Except that, cele is a nice church, when i was a child, i use to attend their feativals and eat food.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by biggy00000(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2022
@Op; after noticing the rope(not beads) did you stop the act of love making or you forged ahead.
- who does she stay with; parent or grand parent?
- ask her about the rope (it might be gbekude/ or she was an abiku) NO TRY CUT AM sha o.
-is she for keeps or for passing time.
-discuss(not ask her) about past relationship; where the guy day now-- just use your head

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Cele church doesnt have issues, they are just more spiritual than most churches.

They read the bible, the thing is that cele people are still living in the 1970 world where moral dressing is a must unlike our pentecostal girls who can now wear dress showing nipples to church.

Ah, also evil spirit deh enter cele people o, when the spirit enter, they begin to manifest like earthworm weh dem pour salt for body.

Except that, cele is a nice church, when i was a child, i use to attend their feativals and eat food.

No wonder you dey always misyarn.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Ikennaford: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Guy I've dated like 3 olumba olumba girls,when I deh Nigeria for owerri, they are nice like any other girl's,na individual differences, you fit date catholic babe weh go kill pigeon ontop your head,so don't be scared,and don't treat ladies like trash, respect them And don't tolerate B.S ..... enjoy your white garment cuntus

Modified

About the waste beads na normal, even here in L.A all black women don start to wear that,is fashioned no Diabolic I'm 100%sure,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by detectivejones: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Christians will discriminate and call other religion wrong and doom for hellfire. Among themselves they still condemn and discriminate.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by dnawah(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:

which celestial church dey wear those things,the last time I checked na mamywater girls dey wear those things. angry angryVery soon u go start to swim for dream grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by TheRealOwner(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Omihanifa:

Always say less than necessary
Likeee. See as hin dey write essay wey nobody ask
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Kajaard: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:

Nothing really. The only thing is that if you break her heart she might table your matter with some eggs,red cloth and cowries at the riverside cheesy
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Ikennaford:
Guy I've dated like 3 olumba olumba girls,when I deh Nigeria for owerri, they are nice like any other girl's,na individual differences, you fit date catholic babe weh go kill pigeon ontop your head,so don't be scared,and don't treat ladies like trash, respect them And don't tolerate B.S ..... enjoy your white garment cuntus

Modified

About the waste beads na normal, even here in L.A all black women don start to wear that,is fashioned no Diabolic I'm 100%sure,,,
bros, I for like come L.A ooh... share format for boys nah grin
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Rexymania(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Mine dey sleep for church. For 3 years now
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by SlurUsername1: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
dnawah:
which celestial church dey wear those things,the last time I checked na mamywater girls dey wear those things. angry angryVery soon u go start to swim for dream grin grin grin

You Dy mind the mumu OP? He just dey blow lie anyhow like say na only him don jam cele person before
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by SlurUsername1: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Mine dey sleep for church. For 3 years now

Na prophetess she be? cheesy
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by GamalNasser: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cele girls can enter eyes sha ��

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Skyfornia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:

She can't do you nothing.. unless you mean physical harm
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Blue86(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled.

Apart from this, you are tredding on dangerous grounds.

Who knows, if your strength hasn't been taken from you already.

A good Christian won't indulge in premarital sex.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Blue86:
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled.

Apart from this, you are tredding on dangerous grounds.

Who knows, if your strength hasn't been taken from you already.

A good Christian won't indulge in premarital sex.

so define a bad Christian?
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Mercury12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church

YES
cheesy
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by BigDawsNet: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:

Are u planning about dumping her in the near future?

Because if not... why scared grin

I once dated a cele gal back in Nigeria... she's wonderful and I was very nice to her...

One thing I avoid is having sex with her
As long as you don't... I believe you wont hav extra spiritual connections...

She's married now and I'm happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Redstubpen: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Rexymania(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Na prophetess she be? cheesy

Mbakwa
Re: Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church by Thurmieee: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:

Guy near her.....she fit help you oh. Don't carry stuff in Ur mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over / Why Is It So Hard?.... / All Nigerian Girls 16 And Above Have Screwed More Than 5 Joystick •••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.