Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,874 members, 7,945,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? (4068 Views)

How To Do Money Ritual In A Way That Please God / There's A Way That Seems Right...the Way Many Church Leaders And Christians Take / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Eyanbahose: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
The right way. May God show us the right way.

Same way Oraimo is the right accessory to have

Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by clockwisereport: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Chai, you melted my heart. i dont have money now cos i work as a private school teacher. I have no job offer than teaching. I feel bad its coming at the time im broke. So so so sorry.

That guy is a scammer
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
I want to follow the right way by the grace of God.
The right way/Narrow Gate aka "true life" into the Kingdom of God - is not found by the grace of God. Instead, it is found through obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Right there in the Gospels, Jesus Christ gave clear instructions, clues if you must, on how to enter into the Narrow Gate which leads to true life. And as Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments on a continuous basis. undecided
Re: The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
The right way is NARROW, the way that seems right is BROAD
Both Gates lead into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. And as Jesus Christ said, the multitudes will enter into the Kingdom of God through the broad gate that leads to eternal damnation - Hellfire/Hell, whereas only a few will enter into the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate that leads to Eternal reward or True Life - Heaven. And in order to enter into the Kingdom of God, one first must be born again. What the above reveals is that the common denominator between those who will end up in Hell and those who will end up in Heaven is that they are all of them born-again. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Shall Be No War In Nigeria. Prayer Points / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.