Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) (1913 Views)

Bitterness And Anger Will Prevent Obidients From Making Heaven. / Peter Eromosele Aden Court Trial: Police Prevent Journalist, Family From Entry / Faure Gnassingbe Visits President Buhari In Katsina State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Police prevent Obidient peaceful walk in Katsina State.

Aminu Masari once said on television that nobody know Peter Obi in Kastina I wonder why the fear of Obidient peaceful match

Watch how the were prevented for their peaceful walk for Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5gSrediLG8
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by successmatters(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022
This movement is unsettling the old guards, and they are currently working to stop the will of the masses.

Peter Obi is coming with high speed, give him way to ascend to the throne.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by asanausana91: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Good one.
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Sergio103(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2022

Hell rufai and Umahi....... noted

Let it be known that some APC states are the ones playing politics of bitterness.

Because wailing may be activated when the incoming president PO starts changing the tune for them at right time cool

Ask Andy ubah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Sergio103:

Hell rufai and Umahi....... noted
Masari Aminu Bello is the governor

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Michelle70(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
na only ona police deh prevent.

Good one

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Good one.
I thought he said nobody know Peter Obi in Kastina on Television why are APC rattled?

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:

Good one
You can see that you guys propaganda is sinking grin grin
You can't stop them from voting for Peter Obi

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Sergio103(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2022
post=116992161:

Masari Aminu Bello is the governor

Alright. Thanks man.

We are watching

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:

Good one
I thought nobody know Peter Obi in the North grin grin

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by endsarrrs(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2022
They said Obi has no structure, now who is laughing?

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Opintiwa: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Obident must pierce the human farm and harvest those votes .

Urchins can carry the whole battalion of soldiers and police combined e no go work

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by KingKO22: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2022
Failure is knocking on Labour party door grin

The zombidiot are jubilating over your 5000 walk in Abuja. I think 5000 vote is enough to relegate the dullard back to his Anambra state of Biafuro. IPOB candidate is a disastrous element to Nigeria peaceful consistency.

Tell Obituary to make another videos and attack Tinubu as usual. That's what he is good at
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
See eeeh ... you people shouldn't do any rally ... see Peter obi and Ahmed is a waste of vote... be wise

We the youths will not vote for them
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:

The zombidiot are jubilating over your 5000 walk in Abuja. I think 5000 vote is enough to relegate the dullard back to his Anambra state of Biafuro. IPOB candidate is a disastrous element to Nigeria peaceful consistency.

Tell Obituary to make another videos and attack Tinubu as usual. That's what he is good at
urchins dey cry

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Opintiwa: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:

Anytime you want to cry be bold.

People are thirsty

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Trinitycian: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
It's not yet campaign time
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Opintiwa: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Blackfire:
See eeeh ... you people shouldn't do any rally ... see Peter obi and Ahmed is a waste of vote... be wise

We have been voting seriously since and Nigeria became a banana republic.

Now we want to waste our vote like joke.

So go and preach to the air

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:

How far with Tinubu proposed rally in Kano

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Masari know how to use police to stop obidient rally but he can't use the same police to crush bandits and Terrorists that are exterminating his people on daily basis and also also turning kastina girls into sex slaves.

Obidient supporters in kastina should not worry. Just cast your vote for Peter Obi during the election let me see whether the governor will use the same police to stop you from exercising your democratic right.

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Trinitycian:
It's not yet campaign time
It is a rally to create awareness not a campaign.
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Trinitycian: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
stanluiz:
It is a rally to create awareness not a campaign.

Wait till campaign time for your rally. If all supporters do same before the time, it will be chaotic
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by slivertongue: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2022
The network of ObiDatti everywhere you go
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2022
LOL.... I thought Obi will win all Northern States.

I trust Northerners, they don't take shiit like Yoruba.

Do anyhow.... see anyhow.

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by GoodHardDickk: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Why is Tinubu and Atiku greatly afraid of peter Obi?

We all thought they said he has no structure? Why are they now afraid of him?

This clearly shows Obi is the next president of Nigeria. I congratulate PO in advance

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by 8inchesdick(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Blackfire:

Who is you and the youth
You mean your brothers and sisters abi?
Peter will be your president come 2023
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Blackfire:

Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Durabest: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2022
post=116992066:
Police prevent Obidient peaceful walk in Katsina State.

Aminu Masari once said on television that nobody know Peter Obi in Kastina I wonder why the fear of Obidient peaceful match

Watch how the were prevented for their peaceful walk for Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5gSrediLG8
Lalasticlala
Police should teargas them.Cultist must not be allow to overun Nigeria.
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by Dapson73(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Kudos to Mr Governor.

He can do better by arresting some of the big criminals among the IPOB sympathizers next time they try such nonsense.
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by kettykin: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
It seems this man is touching some raw nerves.

Vested interests are shaking
Re: Police Prevent Obidients Peaceful Walk In Katsina State(photos) by blahc007: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Blackfire:

Says the mouth of the Gods....

I don't know the youths you are referring to shaa...I am sure it is not Nigerian youths

Obidents 2 Million Man March Happening In Uyo (Pictures and Videos) / Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures. / Incoming First Lady