Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

This Guy Hacked My Bro Whatsapp Number What Do You Suggest Disgrace Him Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Hacked My Bro Whatsapp Number What Do You Suggest Disgrace Him Or Not? (428 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Hacked My Bro Whatsapp Number What Do You Suggest Disgrace Him Or Not? by otis3(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Hacker information via Truecaller and Whatsapp
Stephen Akintayo
0703 391 4104

Re: This Guy Hacked My Bro Whatsapp Number What Do You Suggest Disgrace Him Or Not? by funshint(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Report him to Police.

(1) (Reply)

If You’re In A Relationship, Open This Thread. / She's Crazily Sucking Him Like A Wild Spirit / Badd Girl Is Advertising Her Juicy P With Full Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.