Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) (56577 Views)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Bigoted idiot.

I regret replying you earlier in the year and even now. You are to be pitied.

You have no sense, but go around telling anyone you can to get some. Why have you never looked at the huge beam in your empty skull?
So you had to go back to posts I made on previous topics that didn't even concern you just to mention me a whole NINE times...which mentally normal person does that?

It shows you have nothing going on in your life apart from roaming the internet looking for avenues to spill vile hatred on men

Your stupidity and hatred towards men will consume you.

You're a pathetic retarded f**l

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by BRATISLAVA: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Starzo:

So you had to go back to posts I made on previous topics that didn't even concern you just to mention me a whole NINE times...which mentally normal person does that?

It shows you have nothing going on in your life apart from roaming the internet looking for avenues to spill vile hatred on men

Your stupidity and hatred towards men will consume you.

You're a pathetic retarded f**l

Yet you're here "fighting back". LMAO. Useless bastard.

I pity you.

Bye.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Yet you're here "fighting back". LMAO. Useless bastard.

I pity you.

Bye.
Pity your misandrist self
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Israeldan1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
This one is a lie

Maybe for you not all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.