Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,349 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) (822 Views)

I Admire Your Working Relationship, Sultan Tells Fayemi, Tambuwal / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by dealer007: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Am satisfied with the little i just watched...

Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Obi is the best man for the job. Only a retard will chose a shaking man to rule a shaking nation like Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Towncrier007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
See this life,when your time comes, people will like everything about you, it's called favor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by DSC7: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lobatan!!!!....

Peter Obi to the rescue....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Corridon: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Only a criminal will not like Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
When a man is blessed, he is blessed beyond hate of agabdo and cassavarians...

Lol, don't mind me, I'm a grammarian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Antyislam: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
The only person that don't like Peter obi are harden criminals and some members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Antyislam: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
The only person that don't like Peter obi are harden criminals and some members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants ) ,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by hisgrace090: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Time to get it right as a nation with Peter obi is now or never.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by LeoDeKing: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
You mean the same emir installed by Ganduje and for which ipob pigs have been insulting and cursing the governor?

Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Opintiwa: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean the same emir installed by Ganduje and for which ipob pigs have been insulting and cursing the governor?

Vote wisely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by TinubuThief: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tilumbu wey no get primary school certificate no go understand this big grammar oh. Olodo Emilokan bastard
Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by AmehTsaev: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This one's madness is on autopilot mode, check the browser search history algorithm right now on that his cheap phone and all you will see is Obi, Obi, Obi, Obi, Obi, Obi,Labor party, Labor party, Obi and on and on it goes...talk of an obsessive-compulsive lunatic!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by TinubuThief: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E pain this urchin. You go cry tire
Ur pressing of neck is just starting
Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Betanaija42moro: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
You can't come across Peter Obi without liking him.
The man is an unconventional Nigerian politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Salewa97: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
The Agoda thief must not be elected as president because he is a lunatic who always consults with mad people - if he is elected, the Agoda thief will turn the Agoda into a mental hospital - where more lunatics will rule, and that is why you must not elect him as president.
Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Mrkindness: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Salewa97:
The Agoda thief must not be elected as president because he is a lunatic who always consults with mad people - if he is elected, the Agoda thief will turn the Agoda into a mental hospital - where more lunatics will rule, and that is why you must not elect him as president.
you mean the Agbado thief ?
Re: Emir Of Kano To Peter Obi: I Admire Your Eloquence, Calmness(full Video) by Salewa97: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
IPOB terrorists who suddenly backed Peter Obi are laboring in vain, they are a structureless party that is only wasting their time and entertaining us online

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Mental Health Counsellor Calls APC Presidential Candidate “zombie” / The Gradual Collapsing Of NNPP Structure Into APC / Southeast Youths Plan Show-down On 25th Against Soludo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.