Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,453 members, 7,920,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? (3577 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 15, 2022
joesh94:
It's funny Sha, I chatted one babe on Facebook and when we started talking, I was lazy to type, so I saved her number as ....
And that is how it has been since then.

That's how I saved all my exes numbers till date. In order of seniority. . Was my first, then the rest follows.
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Honchoslim16(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Did not know how to save some Whitemen contacts..... So started with Client 1, Client 2..... And the list continues

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Streetmovement(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2022
culf:

What a gentle man

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by culf: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Streetmovement:

Lol

yes...and is it funny? are you not?
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Higgies(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Michael Don't Pick
Bola road met
Segun Juvec met
A.Y POS Str
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by BlackMan6969(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olosho 1, olosho 2, olosho 3, olosho 4, olosho 5, olosho 6.
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
shocked
Honchoslim16:
Did not know how to save some Whitemen contacts..... So started with Client 1, Client 2..... And the list continues
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Autobot05: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Anita Ash*wo

One very loose girl @my school area back then
Always on my neck .

Got rid of her early this year tho

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Oyindamolah: 4:42am On May 01, 2023
grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 7:31am On May 05, 2023
grin
Higgies:
Michael Don't Pick
Bola road met
Segun Juvec met
A.Y POS Str
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by henndukwe18: 9:55am On May 05, 2023
Building: prints building documents
Fanta: a customer DT bought me fanta
Minutes: d name of d work I do for him
Nwanne: has d same voice with two pple I know, BT I stl dnt know him
Sweater: sells sweater
Bracelet: sells it
Buns: sells buns
Sir like: d man told me he likes me, DT am handsome, am suspecting he could be homo

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by henndukwe18: 9:56am On May 05, 2023
joesh94:
It's funny Sha, I chatted one babe on Facebook and when we started talking, I was lazy to type, so I saved her number as ....
And that is how it has been since then.
vawulence

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 5:32pm On May 06, 2023
grin
henndukwe18:
Building: prints building documents
Fanta: a customer DT bought me fanta
Minutes: d name of d work I do for him
Nwanne: has d same voice with two pple I know, BT I stl dnt know him
Sweater: sells sweater
Bracelet: sells it
Buns: sells buns
Sir like: d man told me he likes me, DT am handsome, am suspecting he could be homo
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Lvgirl: 6:50pm On May 06, 2023
Rubyjade:
What funny contact names have you saved in your phones?

Mine���

1. Danger 1: He was a relentless toaster I had back in the university, till date I don't know where he got my number.

He was a non-Nigerian Phd student at the time and he followed me everywhere.

Those days we always had early morning lectures at UMTH(University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital)/so most times I don't eat in the mornings before leaving.

When I get hungry, I go to a restaurant within the hospital to eat.

This guy would have paid before I was done eating. I'd insist on paying and they would claim they had no change.

He called and called promising the whole world. I asked that he tell me who gave him my number but he didn't bulge. He would call and send me all kinds of love text msgs, he continued till I graduated.

2. Danger 2: His 2nd number �

3. Don't Pick: there was a time I used to exercise in Ahmadu Bello stadium Kaduna, he is a footballer.

We did some exercises together once, he couldn't believe I wasn't a bit interested in him.

So he kept calling, I got angry and saved his number as "Don't Pick". This was 8 years ago, do you know this guy still calls that number.

4. Dunno: a number that regularly calls and asks how I am doing, in fact we exchange pleasantries like we know each other way back. I feel terrible I still don't know who he is.

5. Night call: a woman who regularly called me in my school days to convince me to marry her nephew.

She was always calling during the night, she never called at day time. Those days of MTN free night calls, you know the weirdest thing, it was my father who gave her my number.

6. I Don't Want: her nephew, at least he only called in the day.

7. I am tired: an airtel customer service number, I blocked. Before I did, it'd call at least 5 times a day.

8. John neighborhood: He was my parents' neighbour before he moved.

9. Man who fears God: House agent, and he really fears God.

10. Crayfish: who I buy crayfish from (I know his name now but I am finding it hard to change it).

11. Fppp: till date, I don't know why I saved this number this way and I don't know who it is.

12. Pot: planning to buy pots from her, but still haven't.

13. Who knows: Just like the name, I know nothing about her/him.

PS: Please suggest a hashtag for my Sunday stories �

Now that Ur a evening news paper , old , used and restless what have you gain?.
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 9:54am On May 07, 2023
Lvgirl:

Now that Ur a evening news paper , old , used and restless what have you gain?.
I anthe reason for your frustrations.
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2023
I saved my uncle's wife as COW.. grin grin grin
Rubyjade:
What funny contact names have you saved in your phones?

Mine���

1. Danger 1: He was a relentless toaster I had back in the university, till date I don't know where he got my number.

He was a non-Nigerian Phd student at the time and he followed me everywhere.

Those days we always had early morning lectures at UMTH(University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital)/so most times I don't eat in the mornings before leaving.

When I get hungry, I go to a restaurant within the hospital to eat.

This guy would have paid before I was done eating. I'd insist on paying and they would claim they had no change.

He called and called promising the whole world. I asked that he tell me who gave him my number but he didn't bulge. He would call and send me all kinds of love text msgs, he continued till I graduated.

2. Danger 2: His 2nd number �

3. Don't Pick: there was a time I used to exercise in Ahmadu Bello stadium Kaduna, he is a footballer.

We did some exercises together once, he couldn't believe I wasn't a bit interested in him.

So he kept calling, I got angry and saved his number as "Don't Pick". This was 8 years ago, do you know this guy still calls that number.

4. Dunno: a number that regularly calls and asks how I am doing, in fact we exchange pleasantries like we know each other way back. I feel terrible I still don't know who he is.

5. Night call: a woman who regularly called me in my school days to convince me to marry her nephew.

She was always calling during the night, she never called at day time. Those days of MTN free night calls, you know the weirdest thing, it was my father who gave her my number.

6. I Don't Want: her nephew, at least he only called in the day.

7. I am tired: an airtel customer service number, I blocked. Before I did, it'd call at least 5 times a day.

8. John neighborhood: He was my parents' neighbour before he moved.

9. Man who fears God: House agent, and he really fears God.

10. Crayfish: who I buy crayfish from (I know his name now but I am finding it hard to change it).

11. Fppp: till date, I don't know why I saved this number this way and I don't know who it is.

12. Pot: planning to buy pots from her, but still haven't.

13. Who knows: Just like the name, I know nothing about her/him.

PS: Please suggest a hashtag for my Sunday stories �

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 10:01am On May 07, 2023
shocked
Samantha124:
I saved my uncle's wife as COW.. grin grin grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2023
That's her name, I just translated it to English.. grin grin grin
Rubyjade:
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 3:18pm On May 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Samantha124:
That's her name, I just translated it to English.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what happens if you masturbate. / Ever Date Or Fork A Milf ? / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.