Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,223 members, 7,884,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience (273 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by ojobabs0201: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good Day to everyone reading this post I just want to get this off my chest the landlady of the current house I stay here in Iyana Ipaja is one of the most unreasonable and not understanding person have met in my entire life. She is one of the people that now makes me understand the reason why people always say never stay in a house where the landlord or landlady will be living with you anyone facing this similar situation should kindly drop their own opinions and what they do to deal this type of human being
Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by immortalcrown(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
It depends on either the tenant or the house owner. I currently share a yard with the landlord, his wife and his children. No issue at all. I started staying there last year. Some tenants have been there for more than 4 years now. But another guy came there in June this year, had a serious quarrel with the landlord and left the yard within 2 months.
Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Omihanifa: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
My own landlady is a BBW and a cele woman with plenty waist beads on her waistline she no get problem at all

1 Like

Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Creamypie(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
ojobabs0201:
Good Day to everyone reading this post I just want to get this off my chest the landlady of the current house I stay here in Iyana Ipaja is one of the most unreasonable and not understanding person have met in my entire life. She is one of the people that now makes me understand the reason why people always say never stay in a house where the landlord or landlady will be living with you anyone facing this similar situation should kindly drop their own opinions and what they do to deal this type of human being
my own landlady na d sane as Samaritan woman for bible..... 4 children from 4 men, no husband,. All tenants who lived in the flat b4 me, all abandoned their rents b4 4th month of stay cos of her frequent appetite for trouble.when the tenant don run commot, she go come rent the place off again, eating double or even infact, more rent. Secondly She dey disturb anyhow for sex,even when small small boys dey come lash am for house. As I speak, am in my 3rd month of stay, and I don dey plot my way out, but I go take my keys till next year July when rent go expire, so she no go fit rent am out, and I tell am straight to her face say I no go make mistake like tenants b4 me. Imagine d flat after my own, within 6 weeks, 2 tenants pay for d place and run live rent wey dem pay for, and she don rent am to the 3rd person just last week, I released am from cell at abraka police station, asaba, where she was arrested for fighting with another woman over snatching the woman's boyfriend. A 64 year old woman oh.

1 Like

Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Creamypie(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by ojobabs0201: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nawa o my brother like Sai you don dei read my mind to as well I don dei plan as I go take commot for the house I no go ever make mistake collect house Wei the owner dei stay again for my life the woman just make the house come be like hell for people Wei dei leave inside
Creamypie:
my own landlady na d sane as Samaritan woman for bible..... 4 children from 4 men. All tenants who lived in the flat b4 me, all abandoned their rents b4 4th month of stay cos of her frequent appetite for trouble.when the tenant don run commot, she go come rent the place off again, eating double or even infact, more rent. Secondly She dey disturb anyhow for sex,even when small small boys dey come lash am for house. As I speak, am in my 3rd month of stay, and I don dey plot my way out, but I go take my keys till next year July when rent go expire, so she no go fit rent am out, and I tell am straight to her face say I no go make mistake like tenants b4 me. Imagine d flat after my own, within 6 weeks, 2 tenants pay for d place and run live rent wey dem pay for, and she don rent am to the 3rd person just last week, I released am from cell at abraka police station, asaba, where she was arrested for fighting with another woman over snatching the woman's boyfriend. A 64 year old woman oh.

1 Like

Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Skibani99(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
my own landlady na d sane as Samaritan woman for bible..... 4 children from 4 men, no husband,. All tenants who lived in the flat b4 me, all abandoned their rents b4 4th month of stay cos of her frequent appetite for trouble.when the tenant don run commot, she go come rent the place off again, eating double or even infact, more rent. Secondly She dey disturb anyhow for sex,even when small small boys dey come lash am for house. As I speak, am in my 3rd month of stay, and I don dey plot my way out, but I go take my keys till next year July when rent go expire, so she no go fit rent am out, and I tell am straight to her face say I no go make mistake like tenants b4 me. Imagine d flat after my own, within 6 weeks, 2 tenants pay for d place and run live rent wey dem pay for, and she don rent am to the 3rd person just last week, I released am from cell at abraka police station, asaba, where she was arrested for fighting with another woman over snatching the woman's boyfriend. A 64 year old woman oh.
64 years shocked Wow

1 Like

Re: Houses That Landlady Lives With You Nairalanders Kindly Share Your Experience by Skibani99(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Just as I advise myself I also advise others, don't rent an apartment in a compound where the owner also lives especially landladys, back then living with my parents the landlady daughters always had problems with one tenant or the other but they never brought it close to our house because of my mom, people around thought my mom was a fierce government secondary school teacher whereas she was just a civil servant in one of the ministries that goes to work everyday and minds her business..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3-BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX For Sale Near Gwarinpa, Abuja / Fadaka City Epe, Selling At An Entry Price Of 600k Per Plot / Now Available For Inspection, The 3bed Is Vacant. The Duplex Will Be Fully Vacan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.