Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las (764 Views)

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Will Rule Forever, We Are Flagging Off Security Outfit Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by Goodmarlian: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Up to this time Benue people are still begging the Fulani FG to protect them?
Whatever happened setting up a militia to protect their homeland,las las Benue people and our brothers from the other side will have no choice than negotiate with Fulani for peace out of frustration which will involve giving off some land to herders na so e go end for Coward.
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by kettykin: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
They have a very fertile ground for agriculture and rural cow rearing. May God help them and other middle Belt states
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by Goodmarlian: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
kettykin:
They have a very fertile ground for agriculture and rural cow rearing. May God help them and other middle Belt states

They will be forced to give up 50% of their land for peace to reign.
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by mrvitalis(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Up to this time Benue people are still begging the Fulani FG to protect them?
Whatever happened setting up a militia to protect their homeland,las las Benue people and our brothers from the other side will have no choice than negotiate with Fulani for peace out of frustration which will involve giving off some land to herders na so e go end for Coward.
That's a big lie ..once Peter obi wins and exterblish the state and community police with licences to carry AK47 ... fulani issue in south and middle belt would be history
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by Goodmarlian: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

That's a big lie ..once Peter obi wins and exterblish the state and community police with licences to carry AK47 ... fulani issue in south and middle belt would be history

How sure are you Peter obi will restructure Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Benue and most states in the middle belt should not allow the govt of Shettima to get near Aso Rock in 2023.
They should also be wary of voting any govt that has violated the rotation system for the continuity and perpetuation of the fulani Muslim supremacist agenda that has started with Buhari .
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Because that's the only way to solve Nigeria's security situation ...if the next president doesn't restructure I can bet you Nigeria would collapse
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by kettykin: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are Tiv people obidient ,I was really sympathetic to their cause but when I remember what befell Igbos after the 5 majors struck in 1966 to force the abrupt halt of the descent of the country following the State of emergency declared in the west ,I am persuaded that the best Igbo can do is to mind their business and pray for the Tiv
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
kettykin:

Are Tiv people obidient ,I was really sympathetic to their cause but when I remember what befell Igbos after the 5 majors struck in 1966 to force the abrupt halt of the descent of the country following the State of emergency declared in the west ,I am persuaded that the best Igbo can do is to mind their business and pray for the Tiv
If they finish with tiv and idoma who is next ? No be Igbos ? Tiv is even close we would take the fight to them up north empower hausas to take back their land that's the best way of defense
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
kettykin:

Similar thing Taraba indigenes are going through with marauding Fulani militias taking over their land! There was a report on it on AriseTV news yesterday, and one of their spokesmen was interviewed!

Still some fools think Mazi Kanu and IPOB is their biggest headache!

There is an ongoing attempt, that gathered steam in the last 7+ years, to try and change the ethno-religious demographics of the middle-belt for land grabbing and political reasons!

‘Had i known’ always comes at last!
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by ljoh: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Peter Obi can't win election
He has said restructuring or the 1999 constitution is not our problem
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

You think they don’t know this? This is why they’re prepared to do everything possible, both legal and illegal, to see Peter Obi doesn’t emerge winner in 2023! Doing another ‘Abiola’ on Peter Obi would be too obvious…and besides, they know the int’l community wouldn’t tolerate that! So just know they’re going to do the needful BEFORE and DURING elections to ensure that if not Atiku, then a less preferred option of a Tinubu emerge winner. The hegemony would prefer to work with a infirm Tinubu than any strong and agile Igbo man….for obvious reasons!

If Peter Obi emerges winner next year, even i would be surprised!
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by 2elliot: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
ljoh:

Peter Obi can't win election
He has said restructuring or the 1999 constitution is not our problem
Ari mani start tu fa? Teiki keni iwori yenga o? Ari tibi kiriya moni?
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by ljoh: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
2elliot:
Ari mani start tu fa? Teiki keni iwori yenga o? Ari tibi kiriya moni?

I don't understand what you said
Translate it to English
I'm not Ijoh, I'm Ljoh

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by kettykin: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Similar thing Taraba indigenes are going through with marauding Fulani militias taking over their land! There was a report on it on AriseTV news yesterday, and one of their spokesmen was interviewed!

Still some fools think Mazi Kanu and IPOB is their biggest headache!

There is an ongoing attempt, that gathered steam in the last 7+ years, to try and change the ethno-religious demographics of the middle-belt for land grabbing and political reasons!

‘Had i known’ always comes at last!

Christian communities in the north are being wiped out gradually and all APC has to offer is a Muslim Muslim ticket and northern bishops have the audacity to even have a meeting with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by onumadu: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Make I take seat. cool
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by onumadu: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

This question is a nuclear question.
Tied to it are many issues that this election will resolve.
In fact, this election is between those who want RUGA and those who don't.
That is why the outcome can either lead to a stronger more united Nigeria, or a disintegrated Nigeria.
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by kettykin: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

If they finish with tiv and idoma who is next ? No be Igbos ? Tiv is even close we would take the fight to them up north empower hausas to take back their land that's the best way of defense

Fulani herdsmen trying this on igbo land Will be a game changer. First they don't have the numbers and the east is one compact community as such no hiding place. There only grace and cover will be the military and other disgraceful and useless good for nothing institutions living off the taxation of innocent people
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by onumadu: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
ljoh:

Translate it to English
I'm not Ijoh, I'm Ljoh

Look at this man! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by hedonido: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You think they don’t know this? This is why they’re prepared to do everything possible, both legal and illegal, to see Peter Obi doesn’t emerge winner in 2023! Doing another ‘Abiola’ on Peter Obi would be too obvious…and besides, they know the int’l community wouldn’t tolerate that! So just know they’re going to do the needful BEFORE and DURING elections to ensure that if not Atiku, then a less preferred option of a Tinubu emerge winner. The hegemony would prefer to work with a infirm Tinubu than any strong and agile Igbo man….for obvious reasons!

You know how the organic, groundswell movement forced the hand of the authorities to ban SARS...and even scared the police enough to abandon their stations and even Area commands to the untameable mob....

Same thing that happened in the Arab Spring.... Even solid 30 years + regimes like Gaddafi and Hosni Mubarak gave way. Even the ones that refused to give way led the country into unending crisis (Syria).

The Obidient Movement cannot afford to be 'civil' or 'well behaved', especially when the die is cast. They have to have the critical numbers and the unflinching resolve to scatter everything if the old guard insist on perpetuating the obnoxious status quo. And they do. And they will.

As it stands there are only two options. A free and fair election that reflects the will of the people, or ANARCHY. Or ANARCHY, bears repeating.

Your BAT of a morbid creature isn't even in the reckoning, so the anarchy would be even more potent if that despicable thing tries to use his illicit billions of dollars to do rubbish.

It boils down to Fulani/core North voting for their 'brother'/fellow Muslim, Yoruba Muslims and other very ethnocentric Yorubas voting for their BAT, some Igbos voting for their 'son' Peter Obi, and the rest of NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE Nigerians (who are in the vast, obidient majority) making an informed choice, expecting that their votes must count. It is really as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by 2elliot: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
ljoh:

Translate it to English
I'm not Ijoh, I'm Ljoh
Confused man. Stop taking ogogoro, u no go hear word.
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by mrvitalis(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Unlikely for them this is bigger than them

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by onumadu: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
hedonido:

You know how the organic, groundswell movement forced the hand of the authorities to ban SARS...and even scared the police enough to abandon their stations and even Area commands to the untameable mob....

Same thing that happened in the Arab Spring.... Even solid 30 years + regimes like Gaddafi and Hosni Mubarak gave way. Even the ones that refused to give way led the country into unending crisis (Syria).

The Obidient Movement cannot afford to be 'civil' or 'well behaved', especially when the die is cast. They have to have the critical numbers and the unflinching resolve to scatter everything if the old guard insist on perpetuating the obnoxious status quo. And they do. And they will.

As it stands there are only two options. A free and fair election that reflects the will of the people, or ANARCHY. Or ANARCHY, bears repeating.

Your BAT of a morbid creature isn't even in the reckoning, so the anarchy would be even more potent if if tries to do rubbish.

It boils down to Fulani/core North voting for their 'brother'/fellow Muslim, Yoruba Muslims and other very ethnicentric Yorubas voting for their BAT, some Igbos voting for their 'son' Peter Obi, and the rest of NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE Nigerians (who are in the vast majority) making an informed choice, expecting that their votes must count. It is really as simple as that.

This is why Peter Obi stands the best chance among the rest.

This map roughly reflects how Obi will win.

Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by ljoh: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
onumadu:

This is why Peter Obi stands the best chance among the rest.

This map roughly reflects how Obi will win.

Keep dreaming
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by SU50: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
kettykin:

Fulani herdsmen trying this on igbo land Will be a game changer. First they don't have the numbers and the east is one compact community as such no hiding place. There only grace and cover will be the military and other disgraceful and useless good for nothing institutions living off the taxation of innocent people

I thought the current criminalities is perpetrated by the Fulani?
Re: The Fulani Will Conquer Benue Las Las by SU50: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
hedonido:

Your BAT of a morbid creature isn't even in the reckoning, so the anarchy would be even more potent if that despicable thing tries to use his illicit billions of dollars to do rubbish.

It boils down to Fulani/core North voting for their 'brother'/fellow Muslim, Yoruba Muslims and other very ethnocentric Yorubas voting for their BAT, some Igbos voting for their 'son' Peter Obi, and the rest of NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE Nigerians (who are in the vast, obidient majority) making an informed choice, expecting that their votes must count. It is really as simple as that.

I am sorry, but obidients can't do nada if (and when) obi loses. All this madness is in the east, no leader in other region(SS) will allow it to detoriate to the level of end SARS, plus you are over estimating obi's horde of hot headed mob.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Headlines List Of Nigeria Foremost Thought Leaders 2023 / I Just Saw This Video Of Peter Obi, Is It True? / Atiku Just Won The Election Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.