Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,035 members, 7,915,990 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Are my thoughts wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are my thoughts wrong?? (842 Views)

My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women / Theres A Guy Stealing My Thoughts..maheeda Twerks In Gstrings Pants (photos) / My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
So me and this girl have been dating for like 2 months now the relationship has not been all that rosy but we are doing well..

I met her a virgin the day we tried having sex only my one finger could penetrate her

Fast forward to one month now we have not seen each other because of work, just met her today and I discovered my three fingers are now penetrating her,,,,

Don’t know what to think I didn’t have sex with her because she was complaining is painful

Is she still a virgin?? I’m just dumbfounded when I discovered my 3 finger could enter her..

What do y’all think?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Hollybratt(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Christiansimon: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let Me Just Wait For The Redpillers
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by robinso01(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Maybe the flower has been plucked by another farmer

3 Likes

Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
robinso01:
Maybe the flower has been plucked by another farmer

I don’t just know what to think is it true?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Chaos14: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sorry another guy has gotten there first
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
undecided they have come again
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
Sorry another guy has gotten there first

Are you very sure?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Lalarsticlala: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin

Since 2 fingers don dey enter na to try the 5 fingers next time op.
And if by chance the 5 enter na to use the 10 fingers all together grin
And if the 10 Enter omo na community property You dey play with so ooh grin
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
My dear, are you "going"?

It's like you're "going" oo grin grin
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
My dear, are you "going"?

It's like you're "going" oo grin grin

I don’t just know what to think?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Chaos14: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

Are you very sure?
Bro don't ask me that question ask her that question
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by specialbornreed(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Take your own share too, before dem go help you finish wetin you suppose chop
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
specialbornreed:
Take your own share too, before dem go help you finish wetin you suppose chop

I suppose fvck her today but prick no enter I no no other them Dey help me fvck am
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Oceanjagaban: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:
So me and this girl have been dating for like 2 months now the relationship has not been all that rosy but we are doing well..

I met her a virgin the day we tried having sex only my one finger could penetrate her

Fast forward to one month now we have not seen each other because of work, just met her today and I discovered my three fingers are now penetrating her,,,,

Don’t know what to think I didn’t have sex with her because she was complaining is painful

Is she still a virgin?? I’m just dumbfounded when I discovered my 3 finger could enter her..

What do y’all think?
so your work na to dey finger people daughter?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by GoodHardDickk: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
The runz babe is busy chopping dick on a steady elsewhere which you're busy running from pillar to post.

Ogbeni bang that girl, dump her and move on to another girl and bang. No dey looseguard again. You simpletons will never seize to amaze me
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by InfinityFabric: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Fornicator,

1. One finger, you didn't meet a virgin, just lightly used.
2. Three fingers, she's already veteran in few months.
3. She's not wife na, you're still analyzing what to fornicate ?

The elders have spoken.
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Mr. Fornicator,

1. One finger, you didn't meet a virgin, just lightly used.
2. Three fingers, she's already veteran in few months.
3. She's not wife na, you're still analyzing what to fornicate ?

The elders have spoken.
I haven’t fvcked her yet so she has been having sex that’s what you think?
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Offpoint1: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
It's foolishness to open a wine you don't wanna drink, to peel a yam you don't want to cook... When you know your compound is full of drunkards and goats

1 Like

Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by InfinityFabric: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

I haven’t fvcked her yet so she has been having sex that’s what you think?
Chai! You're still asking ?
Do you want to visit a brothel and compare ?

The fact that she'll allow you to have sex with her outside marriage means she'll allow other men too.
Just in case in the future when you marry someone who calls herself a virgin (or you so you thought) , one finger just don't enter virgins like that. Na lies.

The elders have spoken.
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Chai! You're still asking ?
Do you want to visit a brothel and compare ?

The fact that she'll allow you to have sex with her outside marriage means she'll allow other men too.
Just in case in the future when you marry someone who calls herself a virgin (or you so you thought) , one finger just don't enter virgins like that. Na lies.

The elders have spoken.

Hmm one fingers can enter virgins I know before now because she is not the first virgin I have met but the 3 fingers I just experienced now is making me think otherwise
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by LikeAking: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

What do y’all think?

U no Sabi fek
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

Hmm one fingers can enter virgins I know before now because she is not the first virgin I have met but the 3 fingers I just experienced now is making me think otherwise
Stop this nonsense Arguing One Finger can't just enter Virgin easily, is by force when entering
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by falcon01: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
She ain't no virgin amigo, but there's this girl who claimed to he a virgin but she says she does masturbate but 2 fingers went In. is it due to masturbation?? Because most of the girls I've met who masturbate don't normally Penetrate themselves they stimulate the outside region but for 2 to 3 fingers to go in got me thinking other wise.
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by Johnmatuc2: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
falcon01:
She ain't no virgin amigo, but there's this girl who claimed to he a virgin but she says she does masturbate but 2 fingers went In. is it due to masturbation?? Because most of the girls I've met who masturbate don't normally Penetrate themselves they stimulate the outside region but for 2 to 3 fingers to go in got me thinking other wise.

I don’t just know what to think. When we first tried having sex it was just one finger that could go in, now is three I want to investigate her and see
Re: Are my thoughts wrong?? by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

What do y’all think?
As you put your finger inside wetin you comot?

Nothing dey inside that thing.

(1) (Reply)

She Mistakenly Uploads Her Jazz Nakked Viral On Whatsapp / This Dude Leaks Nude Video Of Big Bombomm Female Neighbour / Please, Help Me Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.