Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video (2294 Views)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video by Kingozymandias(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Forget Benue and condemn this IPOB terrorist

Nobody thinks ipob are human beings but should we not also condemn all terrorists? Why forget what the Fulani killers are doing daily in Benue and focus only on ipob or is there some agenda I don't know about ?

Please explain this absurd mindset to me. What you are saying is like if I condemned cultism now you suddenly tell me to forget eiye and focus on Vikings ? Does that make sense ?

Come on man I expected more wisdom from you .

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:

By the grace of God we go witness the end of your atrocities. Evil dey sweet but it doesn't last. Even Tinubu no go save you. It's a matter of time.
Stop crying and go back to your Terrorists brothers and sisters you contributed money for to establish Terrorist in your region. We told you then but you no listen Bcs of your Bitterness minded that only bring sadness and callamity on you. You are now blaming Tinubu that doesn't know you Terrorists existence.
Re: IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video by SamOchuko: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
While enforcing the no election in Biafra land order by IPOB terrorist. You can hear them speak Igbo fluently saying they are fighting for us to chase fulani we are voting. Who is chasing invisible fulani if not ESN.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0tTJ9XLxw6RPiJSYrZxuTBsxivQ6WAuedu9Q7iJGeGsuFMSfKQHjP8HdjMVY7nTGCl&id=100023260552423

Voting in the east? Na which election day go on there?
Re: IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video by GodsOwnMan: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
The chickens have come home to roost. We warned them and they insulted us. They called us Afonja, saboteurs, cows, animals etc. all because we caution them about following the mad man kanu. Now, the mad man has released his demons into alaigbo and know the same people that worshipped kanu/ekpa/unknown gunmen/esn are now the victims of the same. When Kanu was calling for the burning down of Lagos and Tinubu's property, when he was calling for terrorist attack against Yoruba pastors and Northerners, YOU (Kanu supporting Igbos) either praised him to the high heavens or refused to caution him. Now, look at you now. Who is suffering?

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
politicians don payment one of the Keeler urchins in the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Mining Gold In Zamfara Says “Any Nigerian Can Get A Permit” / BBC Posted Tinubu's Fall On Twitter / Who Is The Next Governor Of Lagos State???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.