Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,890 members, 7,915,562 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. (2015 Views)

How Do APC Campaing For Jonathan? / VIDEO: Who Remembers Late MKO Abiola's SDP Campaing Song? / Drama As Buhari Appoints Saraki's Close Friend Amaechi As Campaing DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Director, Election Planning and Monitoring of the Tinubu-Shettima 2023.

5 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2022
I just love the fact that Tinubu is already deploying smart people and excellent brains, as usual.

Asiwaju the father of talents..

At this point, Atiku and Obi are irrelevant candidates and bystanders, the election is just a democratic formality, Asiwaju is already the President of Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 3:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Fashola at work back in 2019..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm so happy that Tinubu let Fashola retain this formidable position.

Kudos..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by APCnaPDP: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I just love the fact that Tinubu is already deploying smart people and excellent brains, as usual.

At this point, Atiku and Obi are irrelevant candidates and bystanders, the election is just a democratic formality, Asiwaju is already the President of Nigeria.

Lol, where will Asiwaju win aside Borno that is not assured and his domain SW that would make this election a formality ?
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 3:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Always the hero...

Always love this man...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Nothing fit separate these 2, no matter what..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by XerXerz: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
Nothing fit separate these 2, no matter what..

Ekoile the jobless osun miscreant

3 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Eko CITY Boys...

Forever MANDATE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

But my brother I don't understand people like you o. See the mess we are in from a sick old man. You really think we should have the same party come back with another sickly old man?? Me I no understand the logic my brother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by trutharena: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu's my choice, no matter what the hatemongers say.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 4:21am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But my brother I don't understand people like you o. See the mess we are in from a sick old man. You really think we should have the same party come back with another sickly old man?? Me I no understand the logic my brother.

The Nigerian constitution blessed me with the freedom of association and the freedom of choice to support and vote for the candidate of my choice, you do have the same constitutional rights so of what concern is my freedom of choice and association to you?

It's called democracy, something you toxic and intolerant Pandora people do not know anything about or understand.

I'm supporting and voting for Tinubu, that is my choice, not yours so stop bothering me with your intolerant passive and bullying aggression.

Keep your fake crocodile tears and condescending rubbish to yourself abeg.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PoliteActivist: 4:38am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

The Nigerian constitution blessed me with the freedom of association and the freedom of choice to support and vote for the candidate of my choice, you do have the same constitutional rights so of what concern is my freedom of choice and association to you?

It's called democracy, something you toxic and intolerant Pandora people do not know anything about or understand.

I'm supporting and voting for Tinubu, that is my choice, not yours so stop bothering me with your intolerant passive and bullying aggression.

Keep your fake crocodile tears and condescending rubbish to yourself abeg.

But my brother there ought be some sort of rhyme or rhythm to things, don't you think? A man sold us a sick old man as messiah and he turned out to be a total disaster. Now same man, now he himself a sick old man, wants to succeed the failed sick old man he sold us, using the same exact platform!!

2 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2022
The toxic Pandora ipob above me is permanently ignored

The next president of Nigeria.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 4:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Incoming...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Indeed. Those that matter, before even the average Nigerian vote, will not be interested in the Dubai candidate.

Desperado Atiku is all shades of wrong . Lives in Dubai all his free time and turns his back on Nigeria except at election time when he appears and demands to be President.

Distastefully to most, Atiku has hopped from Party to Party many many times showing no loyalty or dedication to anything or anyone thus revealing a distinct lack of principles and uprightness.

Obi, the upstart and fraudulent IPOB package, is even less palatable to the many men and women who are powers behind the throne. He too is an unprincipled and cheap politician who builds nothing but rather runs up and down to use and dump platform the likes of Ojukwu (APGA), Buhari (CPC) and Tinubu (ACN) diligently give life to.

I can't see anything other than an outright win for Asiwaju. I said it before and stand by it still that Asiwaju's campaign will overwhelm and over-conquer because of the many brilliant men, women and ideas that would drive it.

Here we go.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by surgical: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But my brother there ought be some sort of rhyme or rhythm to things, don't you think? A man sold us a sick old man as messiah and he turned out to be a total disaster. Now same man, now he himself a sick old man, wants to succeed the failed sick old man he sold us, using the sane exact platform!!
if he is not benefiting like mc oluomo, fashola and his relatives and others like him,if his only reason is because he is a Yoruba man ,allow him his foolishness, fortunately the foolish one's are not as formidable as in 2015
They are loyal to Tinubu that is not loyal to their tribe but to himself, he gave away mulikat adeola speakership position to tambua when it was expedient to him not thinking that she was his tribe woman
Such a character is the one he is following dogmatically base on ethnicity
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by surgical: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Those that matter, before even the average Nigerian vote, will not be interested in the Dubai candidate.

Desperado Atiku is all shades of wrong . Lives in Dubai all his free time and turns his back on Nigeria except at election time when he appears and demands to be President.

Distastefully to most, Atiku has hopped from Party to Party many many times showing no loyalty or dedication to anything or anyone thus revealing a distinct lack of principles and uprightness.

Obi, the upstart and fraudulent IPOB package, is even less palatable to the many men and women who are powers behind the throne. He too is an unprincipled and cheap politician who builds nothing but rather runs up and down to use and dump platform the likes of Ojukwu (APGA), Buhari (CPC) and Tinubu (ACN) diligently give life to.

I can't see anything other than an outright win for Asiwaju. I said it before and stand by it still that Asiwaju's campaign will overwhelm and over-conquer because of the many brilliant men, women and ideas that would drive it.

Here we go.
you are delusional ,Nigerians for now vote on sentiments, just like you are doing now supporting your own,the northerners will support their own, the northern vote is between Atiku and kwankwaso if he continues, then the south shares the vote between obi and Tinubu, the Christian Middle belt decides so how is your Tinubu going to win, shettima can only help with born and your votes ,NIGERIA is not lagos so forget rigging, be realistic
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Redstubpen: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy

Anyone remember the Counsel of ahithophel ..and the end of the end of the renowned sage?
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Here we go.

Totally agree with you, it's a done deal, but we just have to go through the democratic process and make it official for the sake of fairness.

Obi doesn't bother me one bit, he's a bench warmer, a boutique and decoration candidate, a placement contender on behalf of ipob agitators.

There rallies are nothing but ipob protests and demonstrations led by Obi, the only thing that's missing is the biafra flags which they won't hesitate to bring out after Obi's loss next year.

Atiku is a serial loser and he'll keep contesting because he has more than enough money to keep buying delegates, he's a useless and inconsequential dead-ender.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by plaindealer: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2022
I really don't know who Obi and his minions think they are fooling, they are nothing but the usual and generic ipob agitators, they just intentionally left their ipob flags at home.

Below is who they really are..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by PeterObi4LP: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2022
[b] PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ." [/b]

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by oyin44: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I really don't know who Obi and his minions are fooling, they are nothing but the usual and generic ipob agitators, they just intentionally left their ipob flags at home.

God bless you ... for supporting tinubu

6 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I really don't know who Obi and his minions are fooling, they are nothing but the usual and generic ipob agitators, they just intentionally left their ipob flags at home.

Obi is inconsequential. Powerbrokers know that Obi is simply the IPOB candidate. No different to Shekau of Boko Haram, if still alive, putting down his gun to contest an election.

Those who are very influential in electioneering are not interested in working for a backdoor IPOB takeover of Nigeria.

They say Kanu is sick and cannot eat yet do we see threads about that here?

Whereas, at the heights of his power when UGM were killing and maiming, it used to be 50 threads about "invincible Ohamadike" Kanu per day.

Shows you Igbos only love hate preaching enduringly and not the hate preacher who they will always replace with another as they have now replaced Kanu with Obi.

Ultimately, smart people are not fooled by the "we love Nigeria and want best for her" Taqiyaah of IPOBians that is behind the political 'seccession' they wish to gain through Obi.

Obi is the IPOB candidate and what his supporters are fighting for, that has made them turn their back on Kanu, is still the same desire to take over Nigeria for their nefarious agenda of vindictiveness we saw in the thread below when GEJ won the 2011 election.

Obi and IPOB are going nowhere. Atiku too will "lu le" spectacularly by the time Southerners in the PDP , who have vowed never to be "slaves" of the North, are done with him.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

3 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by trutharena: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Vote for Jagaban because he is the visionary leader who will lead Nigeria to the promised land as Moses did for the people of Israel.

7 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
Vote for Jagaban because he is the visionary leader who will lead Nigeria to the promised land as Moses did for the people of Israel.

Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Lol, where will Asiwaju win aside Borno that is not assured and his domain SW that would make this election a formality ?

I think Atiku will win the north. They are backing him
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by TrackerXL: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
But what have you foolish igbos gone mad. A proven performer like Bola Ahmed Tinubu is who you fools are demonizing just cos of the failure Pandora Criminal.

Is it a curse that you foolish Igbos can not market Peter Obi to the electorate without running down Tinubu or Atiku.

This was how you fools ran down Awolowo for Azikwe, MKO claiming he was against Muslim. What is wrong with you foolish Igbos for God sake ?!

PoliteActivist:

2 Likes

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by naijaboy756: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

mumu
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

It's campaign not whatever you wrote up there.
Dedicate yourself more to self-improvement especially in grammar instead of zombeism and butt-licking
Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
TrackerXL:
But what have you foolish igbos gone mad. A proven performer like Bola Ahmed Tinubu is who you fools are demonizing just cos of the failure Pandora Criminal.

Is it a curse that you foolish Igbos can not market Peter Obi to the electorate without running down Tinubu or Atiku.

This was how you fools ran down Awolowo for Azikwe, MKO claiming he was against Muslim. What is wrong with you foolish Igbos for God sake ?!

Bro, the average Igbo is hateful and vindictive and thus unable to ever make rational and objective choices/decision.

Who would compare Tinubu, who has made great political platforms and men, to divisive and dishonest Peter Obi who does not have even a single politically great protege to his name?

Same Obi who made the deceptive declaration for APGA below while savaging the PDP, he then later joined, as a Party Igbos in Anambra must reject?

The difference is so glaring between Tinubu and Obi to the extent any sensible person would know Igbos are just supporting 'Him Tu Lie' clannishly and bigotedly.

There is no basis, non whatsoever, for rational comparison of Tinubu and Obi. At best, Obi can compare to commissioners in Lagos and never oga 'pata pata' Jagaban.

"No Anambrian should vote for PDP" yet Obi joined same PDP after making that statement. A total fraud of a person. Even embarrassing this is the best IPOBians can parade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favorite Tinubu Campaing Council Position. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
Always the hero...

Always love this man...
That's the rocket scientist and minister of darkness himself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is Not Good But You Live In Lagos, Why Not Relocate To Anambra / Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / Rhodes And Rhodes Viviour Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.