Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,300 members, 7,894,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja With The Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja With The Money? (481 Views)

A Good Business To Start In Abuja With 700,000 / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja With The Money? by henry2tech(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2011
Good morning pal, A Gud friend of mine asked me for an advice nd am asking it here. He told me he has the money to fund his travel to germany but dont know if he should use the money to hustl in abuja or travel wit it, pls good advice needed, Thankx

(1) (Reply)

[umuigbo] On Security-culled From S.a To Abia State Governor On E-governance. / Creating A Successful Online Presense For Your Business. / The Syndikate Signs + Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.