Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:29 AM

Good Advice Needed: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Advice Needed: (753 Views)

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / A Good Advice To The Ladies.. / Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Advice Needed: by henry2tech(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2011
Good morning pals, I know dis not the board for this but stil have to do it here. A gud friend of mine needs an advice on this, He told me he has the money to fund his travel of germany but fills like using the money to hustle in abuja, He needs advice on , should he travel with the money or hustle with it in abuja??, Good advice needed, thankx
Re: Good Advice Needed: by henry2tech(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2011
good advice needed pals
Re: Good Advice Needed: by deniyor: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2011
Hustle with the money to make more money.
What's the point of going to germany to go wash dishes.
Re: Good Advice Needed: by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

What's the point of going to germany to go wash dishes?
Chop Knuckle! ***THREAD CLOSED*** cool
Re: Good Advice Needed: by md4real(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2011
Which can huzzle for abuja? Will the huzzle pay more than the money realised when the plates are washed? Just balanced the two and go the one with the maximum profit.
Re: Good Advice Needed: by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2011
SMH!
Re: Good Advice Needed: by henry2tech(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2011
thankx pals, stil need good nd professional advices here,
Re: Good Advice Needed: by obowunmi(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2011
Take topic to career or travel section.
Re: Good Advice Needed: by paraphase(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2011
cool
Re: Good Advice Needed: by Mynd44: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2011
Tell your friend to hussle with his money
Re: Good Advice Needed: by henry2tech(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2011
paraphase:

I dont know some peopleĀ  still have the old mentality of "Travel and Make it" when so many People are looking for escape route to Nigeria!!! I have been in some of these countries including Germany,Brov I can tell you that theres no Job anywhere anymore. DOnt be FOol By what you watch on TV. That small money you think you have will finish before 3months when heavy bills hit your head and you will beg to people to take you back home. Naija Is better than these european countries right now,No work,No money except you are a YahooBoy!!! Plz dont Come its so HOT in Europe Now!!!

@Para, thankx for that detailed advice, stil need more contribution, thankx pals
Re: Good Advice Needed: by MMM2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
op
he should bring d money lets eat it like cracker biscuit angry
Re: Good Advice Needed: by Godmother(f): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2011
deniyor:

What's the point of going to germany to go wash dishes.

Thank you, jare. I never can understand this "travel abroad" mentality.
Why do people think there is money on the streets waiting for naija guys to come pick up? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christmas With His Family, Without Him: / I Proposed 2 This Girl N,. . . / What Kind Of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.