Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) (980 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by ExAngel007(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday gifts dildos to single ladies at her mum's one year remembrance ceremony (video)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday caused a stir at her mum's one-year remembrance ceremony that was held on Sunday,
September 25 when she brought out dildos to gift to single ladies.

The single ladies came out to also receive the gifts, They were impatient as they rushed to pick the dildos.

Watch a video of the actress gifting out the dildos below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nsb6a0GIco

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by Kollins11: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Nkechi na community and national kpekus Sharer. She dey give out her kpekus like palliative. If I jam this girl club, I go run her package. You know how many of her type I dey jam for club?

I pity the SIMP that would personalize Nkechi kpekus because she belongs to the street. She's a street food.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by cloud(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Shameful, if only her mom could be alive to see the person whom her daughter has grown to become.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by mioli: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
That's what she sells. What's bad in giving it as souvenirs.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by dawnomike(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Stupidity and public display of lack of decorum...
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
single women need sexual satisfaction/stimulation too...
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by detectivejones: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Must it be at her mother's remembrance? This one will do anything just to be in the news.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by madridguy(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Try to find out about her mom and then come back here to modify your comment.

cloud:
Shameful, if only her mom could be alive to see the person whom her daughter has grown to become.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by Virginbeauty: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Nkechi na community and national kpekus Sharer. She dey give out her kpekus like palliative. If I jam this girl club, I go run her package. You know how many of her type I dey jam for club?

I pity the SIMP that would personalize Nkechi kpekus because she belongs to the street. She's a street food.
Oh! now i see that you are an irresponsible tout whose whole life depends on clubbing,womanizing, drinking and bragging online,no wonder you make senseless comments about the gender that gave birth to you.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by Kollins11: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
Oh! now i see that you are an irresponsible tout whose whole life depends on clubbing,womanizing, drinking and bragging online,no wonder you make senseless comments about the gender that gave birth to you.
You daughters of jezebel won't kill me with laugh. See this street food defending her senior colleague.

I have said it before and I will repeat myself again.. It's only in Nigeria a lady with over 1000 body cunt goes by the name virginprincess & virginbeauty just to deceive some foolish SIMPle men.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by HarlequinLekex: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2022
This bitch has lost it totally
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Alas, Nkechi Blessing got the attention.
SMH, my gender will do anything for clout.
This babe needs help morally, spiritually & mentally.
Ladies, when picking a role model, please always CHECK their mental, spiritual & moral state biko

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2022
..and those use.less farm tools rushing out to get one are some of y’all serious girlfriends o lol.

Hor.ny girls everywhere. Tomorrow they’ll pretend they don’t love sex more. I pity who takes a Nigerian girl serious.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by Virginbeauty: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
You daughters of jezebel won't kill me with laugh. See this street food defending senior colleague.

I have said it before and I will repeat myself again.. It's only in Nigeria a lady with over 1000 body cunt goes by the name virginprincess & virginbeauty just to deceive some foolish SIMPle men.
Why are you so pained by my monikers,honestly,sometimes i wonder if you are human at all,how can you be so ill mannered and foul mouthed to a gender that God created out of you men,i wish your sisters and female relatives the same thing you wish other people's sisters.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who the tf is nkechi blessing? we don’t know her here in abj

(1) (Reply)

Ten Fact About Women You May Not Know / I'm 30 Year Old I'm Still A Virgin When I Married My Wife / Looking For Discreet Sex Mate/lover Should Dm Me❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.