Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,083 members, 7,890,585 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Beyonce Dead? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Dead? (2909 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / See What Beyonce Gave Jay -Z On His 43rd Birthday. / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Dead? by BEDEIKE(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2011
Reports have it dat beyonce knowles died in an autocrash yestday,could sum1 help us verify d authenticity of dat info pls,
Re: Beyonce Dead? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2011
I swear young man if I could see you face to face right now, your face will never be the same again.
Re: Beyonce Dead? by dominique(f): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2011
^ you can't see the question mark at the end of the topic abi? I don't know why you nairalanders are always ready to attack someone trying to confirm a death rumour. Fyi death is real and not even the beyonces of the world is immune to it.
@topic
i sure hope not, but if its true may she RIP. Its barely 3 weeks to her 30th birthday.
Re: Beyonce Dead? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
In this age of Google, it never ceases to amaze me that some ignoramuses prefer to 'confirm' whatever junk on Nairaland! Na wah.
Re: Beyonce Dead? by halfcurrent(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
I really don't see the point of these attacks - it is really unwarranted; the poster is apparently trying to confirm.

Anyway, it is not true; I read in similar forum that it is a mere rumour, and I believe is not true because I have been on CNN all morning; and there has never been any such news flash.
Re: Beyonce Dead? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
proO1:

In this age of Google, it never ceases to amaze me that some ignoramuses prefer to 'confirm' whatever junk on Nairaland! Na wah.
Thank you o jare.

Roll eyes at topic once again.
Re: Beyonce Dead? by freshng: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
wink
Re: Beyonce Dead? by freshng: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
smiley
Re: Beyonce Dead? by BEDEIKE(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Why una dey bash me like dis like say na me wan kill beyonce I jst wan confirm d small talk wey i hear,
rokiatu u wan scatter my face?? Abeg o

(1) (Reply)

[photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid / Myself With Ibrahim Chatta At His Wedding With Senator's Daughter, Salamatu / See Pictures Of Amazing 3D Drawings Done By Celebrity Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.