Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Is The Purpose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Purpose? (240 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) / All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / What Is The Purpose Of Our Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose? by l00l: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Trying to figure out the purpose of Men posting on Instagram.

Re: What Is The Purpose? by marlow1962(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have ig account, I’ve been on ghost mode since the day I created it ( no pictures, no Nigerian followers and following). I basically created it to follow my favorite pages (PlayStation, RR, Benz, Bentley, and some old sch rappers )
I don’t see the need posting, I believe jobless niggas are the ones that spend hours on IG, Facebook etc.
I don’t even post on my WhatsApp, everybody posting sensitive things all on the name of catching cruise. Stupid and childish ppl are taking over social media these days.
I spend most of my time here in nairaland ( cus of the news benefit and fun crazy ppl here too).
TikTok is the worst ( don’t ask me how).
Social media is just fuvked up these days

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
You don't see?

Well people don't normally or mostly have the capacity to "see" or reason everything. ; Don't

It depends on what the men are posting though
Re: What Is The Purpose? by l69l: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truth !

(1) (Reply)

Even A Physically Incapacitated Male Is 200 Times More Than The Female - Maria / Pls Share This / Really She's Stroking It With Plenty Sweetness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.