Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,300 members, 7,928,954 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia (355 Views)

Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia by Babapyro: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Whether you like it or not majority of Africans see Ukraine for what it really is and are now smart enough to determine what is propaganda and not.
Unfortunately there are still some very stupid and ignorant nuance sheepishly following the Western narrative but you do not represent us, be sure of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia by Jashub: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Only foolish Africans will believe western lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia by Babapyro: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jashub:
Only foolish Africans will believe western lies
And there is a lot of them on this platform,you know being a platform known for its absolute degree of foolish people and all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia by Jashub: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babapyro:

And there is a lot of them on this platform,you know being a platform known for its absolute degree of foolish people and all
I know and I've dealt with them on several occasions . Which is why I fondly call them "Capitalist pigs " grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Admits They've Lost Africa's Support To Russia by BentizilL: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
People who have done and are still doing far worst than Russia can't tell us who's right or wrong.. lipsrsealed

We know it's a Geopolitical battle, me and my family are with Russia.. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

War In Ukraine: Scholz Says Putin Is Making Mistakes After Mistakes / How Rwanda Is Using Artificial Intelligence To Improve Healthcare / Ukraine War: US Planning To Send Patriot Air Defence Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.