Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia (675 Views)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by Babapyro: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Looking at what is happening in Ukraine I can't but feel embarrassed for the whole of the west, I mean the premise of what NATO is built on is pathetic. Why does the likes of USA, UK, FRANCE ETC need to seek protection against Russia. I mean aren't this countries supposed to be strong.
Why are all of them scared of fighting Russia Alone. Even almighty USA always threaten Russia with the quote THE US AND IT'S ALLIES, why are they so afraid of Russia.
The likes of china don't have any millitary group and they're doing fine.
My conclusion is Russia is too great an army to be fought Alone.
The conflict in Ukraine has gone on for 6 months and Russia already took 30% of the country even though they're outnumbered 10 to 1 and are facing weapons and supplies from 30 countries.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by SWATMan: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babapyro:
Looking at what is happening in Ukraine I can't but feel embarrassed for the whole of the west, I mean the premise of what NATO is built on is pathetic. Why does the likes of USA, UK, FRANCE ETC need to seek protection against Russia. I mean aren't this countries supposed to be strong.
Why are all of them scared of fighting Russia Alone. Even almighty USA always threaten Russia with the quote THE US AND IT'S ALLIES, why are they so afraid of Russia.
The conflict in Ukraine has gone on for 6 months and Russia already took 30% of the country even though they're outnumbered 10 to 1 and are facing weapons and supplies from 30 countries.

Those who where not present when a corpse is buried, would start exhuming it from the leg. If you know history possibly, you wouldn't have Penned down the rubbish you posted up there.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by BentizilL: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na pikin wey never see death go talk say life no good...
The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for US and it allies...
Throughout history that's the only country that make them shit in their pants.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by Akuruoulo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babapyro:
Mr dumbness read how NATO is formed, and u will realize that US was invited to be part of NATO , and not the founding member.
NATO need Us more

2 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by MERCHANDISER: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cities Russian Nukes will land and level New York, Washington, Los Angeles, London,Berlin, and Paris

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by haaryobhami: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Cities Russian Nukes will land and level
New York, Washington, Los Angeles, London,Berlin, and
Paris
and nato nukes will turn Russia to radioactive dust

1 Like

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by Danny50: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Totally wrong... 30NATO countries are actually under the shield of US so Russia wont bully them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by LikeAking: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babapyro:

Wars are won by alies.

Russia is doomed.

Them must end d war or Russia will become history.
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by Ganjafama(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Paris
I've said this before, two nukes sent to both Moscow and St Petersburg would cripple Russia.

1 Like

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
haaryobhami:
and nato nukes will turn Russia to radioactive dust

Yes. Especially since Russia is bordered by NATO countries and the US has military bases all over.
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Babapyro:

Instead of thinking and feeling, more of your time should be spent reading and studying history. If you had at least basic knowledge of history, you would’ve never had the need to make such silly assumptions and ask such a daft question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Paris
And NATO Will be looking at Russia like this.

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by RepoMan007: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
May be by selling tucanos to NA, America is also fighting BH for 13 years. U
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by RiceProducers: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
US, Britain, USSR (not Russia) beat Germany during 2nd World War. Russia a communist country quickly seized half of Germany and a lot of East European countries it helped liberate from NAZIs and converted them to its system of communist rule

Get your mouth out of Russian ass and know your history. Communism failed and those E. European countries joined the west. The USSR itself disintegrated and Ukraine and Belarus left (

2 Likes

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by alizma: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Babapyro:
Because they don't want to make the same mistake that Russia make with Ukraine. 7months into the war, Putin can't say he has won. Check the population of Ukraine and Russia.
Putin thought he was going to be called out of sleep three days into the war to announce Russian victory but here we are in the seventh month.
So if US must go into war, it has to be with full force
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by kasim155: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Danny50:
Totally wrong... 30NATO countries are actually under the shield of US so Russia wont bully them.

This is just the correct answer you gave, US is the big dog in Nato protecting it members

1 Like

Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by mysticwarrior(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. Especially since Russia is bordered by NATO countries and the US has military bases all over.
having military bases spread all over the world is not a guarantee that US would overwhelmed the Russian military in a direct confrontation.
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by mysticwarrior(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
I've said this before, two nukes sent to both Moscow and St Petersburg would cripple Russia.
the Russians have the best anti balistic misile interceptors, the weapons would be destroy before even reaching their detonation targets.
Re: Why Does So Called "Strong" USA Need 30 NATO Countries To Fight Only Russia by wowcatty: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Because of so many reasons but I will give just two.

1. it's an illegal war to protect deepstate assets in Ukraine and Americans have awoken to the terrorists democrats are.

2. Deepstate has no standing army and democrats can't get the US military to fight their stupid wars all over the world.

(1) (Reply)

Putin Shows Off What He Claims Is ‘draft Peace Agreement’ Ukraine Refused To Sig / Masks Off: Jews Now Openly Claim They Are Nephillim Fallen Angels Seed / Obama Is Not Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.