Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

CHOP DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES. Monday, 26th September 2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHOP DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES. Monday, 26th September 2022 (230 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHOP DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES. Monday, 26th September 2022 by Godspowerpro: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

1. GOD Turned My Stagnation To Promotion!’“I had been stagnated in my job for the past five years. I usually attend the fourth service every Sunday. Last Sunday, after the church service, God spoke to me, ‘Go to Canaan Land, dance, praise and worship Me.’ I obeyed, despite the heavy traffic and I came. After dancing, praising and worshipping God, the following day, another job came my way, which I never dreamt of! Here is the appointment letter! God turned my stagnation into promotion! I give Him all the glory!” ---Amos Iluromi.

2. Plague of Sickness Destroyed after Joining this Commission!‘I joined this Commission in 2018, beaten, battered and sick. The hospital became the second home of my family, and nothing was working for me. However, I left the East and came to Canaanland, and Bishop David Oyedepo encouraged first-timers to engage with every instruction and prophetic declarations from the altar for three months. While he made declarations in that service, he cursed every siege over our career, family and life. I keyed into the declarations and engaged in Kingdom advancement prayer. I also invited people and all my friends to church. That same year, in August, my family joined me. Since we joined this church till date, none of my family has fallen sick, and my business has been restored. I return all the glory to GOD!’ — Christopher Okeke

(1) (Reply)

Meet Joke Silva, And Other Celebrities Whose Birthday Is Today, 29th / 8 Fastest Hat-tricks In Champions League History After Salah History / Daddy Freeze Advises Netizens To Seek Professional Help “not From Pastors” When

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.