Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,153 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why PDP Accepted Atiku Back Beats My Imagination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Accepted Atiku Back Beats My Imagination (228 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Receiving Atiku Back Into Nigeria On Friday Night / Nigeria Government To Deport Atiku Back To Cameroon / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Accepted Atiku Back Beats My Imagination by Naijabad: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku was instrumental to the defeat of PDP in 2015.

He walked out of PDP and helped the opposition party, APC, to win election.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan begged Atiku et al. not to leave but they left and PDP lost the election.

My question now is, why did PDP admit Atiku back and handed its ticket to him?

One other question in my mind is why are some Ijaws campaigning for Atiku who caused the failure of one of their own?

Why are some Ijaws campaigning for Tinubu who fought Jonathan and called him and his wife derogatory names?

It well.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Accepted Atiku Back Beats My Imagination by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Their business not even mine
Re: Why PDP Accepted Atiku Back Beats My Imagination by Nukilia: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Its all for the complete destruction of PDP. Atiku is a mole sent by the APC to crumble the PDP structure and he's doing the job so well grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News... Again Peter Obi Have Lied Again Oo.. / Trado Worshippers Storm Police Station In Lagos, Effect The Immediate Release / Are You Atikulated, TINUBU Or Obidient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.