Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,512 members, 7,978,709 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) (1510 Views)

Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Olugboye226(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Based on self analysis. Come next Kogi State Governorship election, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke is the potential All Progressive Congress (APC) Governorship candidate. But 2023 Presidential election will be the major determinant of this analysis.

Let here your view. Please and please, no denigratory words. This is just an opinion. ��

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
It will be very difficult for a Christian to rule kogi state
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
IS Kogi a Muslim state?
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by ForumNL(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
What are you saying?

Kogi has roughly equal population of Christians and Muslims
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Nyamuri: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol majority governors, senators, HOA, HOR are Muslims in Kogi.. So how do u expect the population to be equal
ForumNL:

What are you saying?

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by ForumNL(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol majority governors, senators, HOA, HOR are Muslims in Kogi.. So how do u expect the population to be equal
Stop spread false info

Governmental positions are equally shared
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
ForumNL:

What are you saying?

thats what christians in kaduna and niger were thinking not until they seeing even deputy
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

IS Kogi a Muslim state?
Muslims are overwhemingly majority
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
ForumNL:

Stop spread false info

Governmental positions are equally shared
the igalas and ebiras are majority Muslims,it is the okuns that are majority Christian. and they have never been governor

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by temitope27(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
kogi has majority Christian bros, the IGALA and yorubas in kogi are mostly Christian

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by temitope27(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
the igalas and ebiras are majority Muslims,it is the okuns that are majority Christian. and they have never been governor
bros IGALA has more Christian than Muslim

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Dapson73(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Absolutely correct if,
.....He's not from the same senatorial district with the incumbent governor Yayah Bello.

......It will be an easy ride for him if Asiwaju wins the next presidential election.
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
temitope27:
bros IGALA has more Christian than Muslim
stop lying, igalas have more Muslims, all the governors from igala have been Muslims, ebiras are 95% Muslims their traditional rulers attah of igala, ohinoyi of ebira are Muslims
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faleke is one very competent campaigner sha. The level of grassroots mobilization I saw for Tinubu in Kogi state over the weekend was massive.

3 Likes

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by temitope27(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
stop lying, igalas have more Muslims, all the governors from igala have been Muslims, ebiras are 95% Muslims their traditional rulers attah of igala, ohinoyi of ebira are Muslims
u re not ok, Ebira has more than 30% Christian, while IGALA has more than 50%

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Duru009(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yahaya Bello won't support him at all.....
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
temitope27:
all the governors from igala land have been Muslims,the senators representing them have been Muslims,the reps and even attah of igala land, with 50% Christian how come none of this have been a Christian
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Laolet(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
You're right Frank14...
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by ACCURETE(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
temitope27:
am an Ebira any ebira u see as Christian he or she was not brought up in OKENE or he left Okene and change
is ratio 60: 40 in Kogi state as a whole
the igala has more muslims than the Christian
same with Ebira, Bassa, Ebira - koto but the okun has more Christian than muslim plus other tribe who are not citizens of Kogi state
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Troublemaker111: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stop putting out fake stats undecided The ebiras are majorly muslims, I doubt if christians have 10% . Infact anywhere you meet ebira, you can easily guess they are muslims.

The Igalas have a relative amount of christians compared to the low number in the ebiras
temitope27:
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Troublemaker111: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ebiras are dominantly muslims, I remember when I was about to date one of them, I was told by an ebira friend that they can only marry muslims cos' they are too. As Omo ogbon I said no problem, so added me to their ebira campus group , rest is history grin

Ebira girls are so pretty but they are too pettish sad anyways I know how to deal with them. tongue
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Ebiras are dominantly muslims, I remember when I was about to date one of them, I was told by an ebira friend that they can only marry muslims cos' they are too. As Omo ogbon I said no problem, so added me to their ebira campus group , rest is history grin

Ebira girls are so pretty but they are too pettish sad anyways I know how to deal with them. tongue
ebira girls are very beautiful, you know see yahaya bello wives and dem sabi shag
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Troublemaker111: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
I dey tell you bro , I have dated two and currently on one, bro you need to see this girl, she is just epitome of beauty. I don't see myself dating any girl outside ebira.
frank14011991:
ebira girls are very beautiful, you know see yahaya bello wives and dem sabi shag
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by ForumNL(m): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Kogi East has always been represented by Christians same as Kogi West

From Isaac Alfa to Emmanuel Dangana Ocheja to Nicholas Ugbane

What are these two Muslims saying, argue all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Kogi has nothing less than 50% Christian

Okun have more than 90% Christians
Igala has more Christians
Ebira Christian population is significant
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by frank14011991(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Echocho is a Muslim representing kogi east, it is just that igalas are not fanatical as the ebiras.muslims are more in igala land

1 Like

Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by Valkrie: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2022
If you have moved around Kogi you would understand that igala and ebira people are traditionalist, religion play zero effect in their affair and hence fanatics are significantly very low the only area you can see some few fanatics are the ebira koto and okene people the fanatics in the igala area are often Hausa/Fulani people who migrated from Kano and elsewhere pretending to be igalas....!!!

The Okuns are pretenders they are neither here nor there...they pretend to be Christians but something else....!!! On the whole religion is of no significance in kogi state....!!!!
Re: Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Kogi State Next Governor (opinion) by fyneguy: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Faleke is one very competent campaigner sha. The level of grassroots mobilization I saw for Tinubu in Kogi state over the weekend was massive.

He has always been like that. I lived in his area, when he contested for Ikeja LGA Chairman. The mobilization drive felt like it was a guber race. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See The Heavy Crowd That Gave Peter Obi Standing Ovation In Lagos / Exposed: Why Tinubu Is Facing Attacks In The North / Okada Riders Jubilate As Ex Colleague Wins Rep Seat Under Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.