Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. (4468 Views)

Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Farrakhann:

I see your parents foolishness in you, because fools will always give birth to idiots
Lol

It's a known and documented fact that you Igbos have zero respect for your parents, you even say good morning to your parents by kicking them in the head.. grin grin

Below is what you ipob terrorists did to your mothers last Saturday...

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1574064647669698560

While Obi was bowing to the Emire in the North, this is what his own people are doing to his Labor Part Obidients back in the SE.

They disrupted a Labor Party event with gunshots, harassed and chased away their own mothers, shouting that they don't want Hausa Fulani in the SE and the LP is a plot to bring Hausa Fulani to occupy the SE.

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by milcah5050: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
What happened to all the terrorist flags sef? Den hide am or den burn am,?We know the flags dey inside house, you just dey hide dem.. What happened to all the terrorist flags sef? Den hide am or den burn am,?We know the flags dey inside house, you just dey hide dem.. ...
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Sparrk007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Enemy of NIGERIA
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
milcah5050:
What happened to all the terrorist flags sef? Den hide am or den burn am,?We know the flags dey inside house, you just dey hide dem.. What happened to all the terrorist flags sef? Den hide am or den burn am,?We know the flags dey inside house, you just dey hide dem.. ...

Me sef don ask, but den no gree answer..

...but we know Nigerians are not stupid, the flags dey under their bed, den go pull them and start waving them as they do their terrorist and agitation protest after Feb 2023.

Even sef, they used to do their protests with their terrorist flags in front of consulates and embassies all over the world, but all that don stop now and all the flags don disappear..

These foolish terrorists think they are smart.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Jessewizy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Jobless Pandora ipob, you mean you too dey on NL for 24 hours with your clock watching, counting time and obsessing over me...?

See how foolish you sound.. grin grin
Your 11k comments alone on nairaland shows how much of a worthless and jobless idiot you are. Not everyone on here is ipob or Igbo. That’s what your pea-brain can’t comprehend. Keep basking in your ignorance and myopic thinking. Snot.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by zaki2: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

But ipob members supporting Obi are not full of hate. I spit on your flat head.

By April next year when Obi has lost, you will blame Yorubas for everything even your mother's madness.
Go and spit on your mama's punna. In fact you can drag your papa's dick. Idiot! angry
God punish your generation. Fool angry
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2022
zaki2:

Go and spit on your mama's punna. In fact you can drag your papa's dick. Idiot! angry
God punish your generation. Fool angry

You this animal supporting Biafra, the UGM you support will visit your family before the end of this year.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by AmehTsaev: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Majesty2:
See as tears full ground ooh.... Shinedu, i just wan advice you make you stop wasting that your tears now, save am till 2023 after we don humiliate that worthless Obidient you foolish akpu munching gorillas dey follow like zombie before u go start
Taofeek Omo Iya Alamala when you're done ranting like a deranged pig, go and pay your Igbo landlord the 6 months rent you owe before you get kicked out, you won't even live to see 2023 because your hungry ass will be joining your unfortunate parents as well, Eleribu omo grin
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by zaki2: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

You this animal supporting Biafra, the UGM you support will visit your family before the end of this year.
See this duck fowl of a human that is supporting Odua republic is talking. ISWAP is already domiciled in south west. They will finish you before the end of next month. Fool.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by AmehTsaev: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

ISWAP is already in the SW, very soon you Yaribaa animals will be declared subjects to your new emirate masters, better start rehearsals in Arabic because you will be beheaded by your ISWAP masters if you can't recite their terrorist institutions, you Yaribanza pigs are finished walahi, keep gloating about IPOB grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2022
AmehTsaev:

ISWAP is already in the SW, very soon you Yaribaa animals will be declared subjects to your new emirate masters, better start rehearsals in Arabic because you will be beheaded by your ISWAP masters if you can't recite their terrorist institutions, you Yaribanza pigs are finished walahi, keep gloating about IPOB grin cheesy grin

What is the difference between you ipob terrorists and your ESN and UGM sadistic killers and beheaders..?

You and BH are the same, terrorists...that's why you so happily ran here to celebrate your BH terrorist friends for killing Nigerians..

Sad...

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2022
zaki2:
See this duck fowl of a human that is supporting Odua republic is talking. ISWAP is already domiciled in south west. They will finish you before the end of next month. Fool.
AmehTsaev:

As far back as 1952, a Fulani was already Mayor in Igboland. Google Umaru Altine.
Your fathers were slaves, you are slaves and your children will be servants and slaves in this Country.
Your future will be decided by others and you will be perpetual servants.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Jessewizy:

Your 11k comments alone on nairaland shows how much of a worthless and jobless idiot you are. Not everyone on here is ipob or Igbo. That’s what your pea-brain can’t comprehend. Keep basking in your ignorance and myopic thinking. Snot.

So, this jobless ipob actually carry paper and pencil to count all my posts on NL and also sit on NL 24 hours a day to see what I'm doing?

You no get life ni?

Shey you need job?

See inside life.. grin grin
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2022
See as the Pandorian terrorist made the old woman run for her dare life..smh..

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by AmehTsaev: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

[s]As far back as 1952, a Fulani was already Mayor in Igboland. Google Umaru Altine.
Your fathers were slaves, you are slaves and your children will be servants and slaves in this Country.
Your future will be decided by others and you will be perpetual servants.[/s]
Mo ron that was in 1952, and we allowed the Fulani Mayor because of the liberal and democratic spirit of Ndigbo, isn't it admirable that we were that accepting of other tribes as far back as 1952? grin

We're talking about 2022 and beyond now, Lagos has been socio-economically conquered for good by the far more industrious and superior Igbos, soon we will take over the politics of Lagos and chase you Yaribanza miscreants to your mud-walled shanties in Ogbomosho etc, while ISWAP will take care of the remaining SW states in a few years, you better start learning Arabic and how to wear Turban well because Sheik Abu Mohammed Abdallah might not be that understanding gringrin cheesy
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by AmehTsaev: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:
See as the Pandorian terrorist made the old woman run for her dare life..smh..
Even if Emi lo kan manages to enter Aso rock, we both know he won't last past 2 years before he does the "Abacha", you think the Northern cabal will allow a half-alive inferior yorooba Muslim to do 2 terms in power? surely you can't be that stupid grin, Tinubu will be shipped off to London or Paris to have his diapers changed in his retirement home while Shettima takes over, is that what you want for your children?

1 Like

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Jessewizy(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

So, this jobless ipob actually carry paper and pencil to count all my posts on NL and also sit on NL 24 hours a day to see what I'm doing?

You no get life ni?

Shey you need job?

See inside life.. grin grin
Maggot, I’m not a fan of Peter Obi. I’m from Portharcourt city. I know it may be too hard for you to understand, after all that’s why they refer to you as urchin. You don’t have sense.

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by zaki2: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

As far back as 1952, a Fulani was already Mayor in Igboland. Google Umaru Altine.
Your future will be decided by others and you will be perpetual servants.
Slaves you said, yet you are selling off your father's graves to them. Should I show you videos
your cone heads are crying out for help? Crying to their tin god, Tinbubu to come save them from Igbos buying up their lands?
Na who be the slave now? Bitter tribalist. Getout!
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by oracle009(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Oponu ni eléyìí o grin
I wonder how so myopic you people have become that anyone not supporting your candidate is automatically assumed to be from another tribe. Well, I'm an Ìjẹ̀bú man and we don't like the rest of you yorubas coz you are often coward and illogical grin. We don't do herd mentality.

It's still so pathetic what tribalism is doing to the Nigerian society. Worse, the Nigerian youths!
Many of you don't even know what it means to live and enjoy as a normal human. Òṣì ti ba yin múlẹ̀ bi ẹ̀gbẹ isu.

As much as I'm not so comfortable handing my future to Peter Obi, what could be worse than Buhari? Tinubu kept on denying that fulanis were killing our people because he was hoping for this position. Why should I sacrifice my people on the altar of position?

Same way he will sacrifice the fragile religious balance in the country for his ambition. Look on, he will soon sacrifice you and yours cheesy grin

It's foolhardy to even reason with most of you tribalists.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
oracle009:

Oponu ni eléyìí o grin
I wonder how so myopic you people have become that anyone not supporting your candidate is automatically assumed to be from another tribe. Well, I'm an Ìjẹ̀bú man and we don't like the rest of you yorubas coz you are often coward and illogical grin. We don't do herd mentality.

It's still so pathetic what tribalism is doing to the Nigerian society. Worse, the Nigerian youths!
Many of you don't even know what it means to live and enjoy as a normal human. Òṣì ti ba yin múlẹ̀ bi ẹ̀gbẹ isu.

As much as I'm not so comfortable handing my future to Peter Obi, what could be worse than Buhari? Tinubu kept on denying that fulanis were killing our people because he was hoping for this position. Why should I sacrifice my people on the altar of position?

Same way he will sacrifice the fragile religious balance in the country for his ambition. Look on, he will soon sacrifice you and yours cheesy grin

It's foolhardy to even reason with most of you tribalists.

See Fulani people killing your people and driving their dead and bloody bodies around your village while you and your ipob villagers cheer them on.

In fact, na Hausa Fulani, Tinubu and Buhari dey force you to sit at home and slaughter you or burn your business when you don't, na dem dey behead and roast your people to eat like suya.. ..

Nna, I no fit shout abeg.. grin

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by oracle009(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

See Fulani people killing your people and driving their dead and bloody bodies around your village while you and your ipob villagers cheer them on.

Nna, I no fit shout abeg.. grin

Alaye, na your problem be that o. If they like, they should invade your family house.
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:
See what they did to their mothers..

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1574064647669698560

While Obi was bowing to the Emire in the North, this is what his own people are doing to his Labor Part Obidients back in the SE.

They disrupted a Labor Party event with gunshots, harassed and chased away their own mothers, shouting that they don't want Hausa Fulani in the SE and the LP is a plot to bring Hausa Fulani to occupy the SE.

See, another sad Paradox.

How do you reconcile these mind-boggling contradictions, self-distrust, self-loathing and self-destructive society?

You can not in one breath hate, insult, ridicule and trash other Nigerians and then turn around to pander to them just because of votes and support as if they don't know how much you hate them?

Do they really think other Nigerians are not aware or are blind to their atrocities and hatred against them?

grin grin
You're a very wuket man. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by Kingozymandias(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
omenka:

Stop crying and wailing Omenka Benue state will be fine grin
Re: Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State / Is The North Xenophobic? / Thank God For Little Mercies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.