Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities (48436 Views)

Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by isaiahonu: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
I wasted my vote in the last election. God have mercy on me

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/hDRQRov3YftdYUV29
SCAM
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by clems88(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

Pay on Delivery

so you contributed to the problems we are facing now ehhhn. angry Amadioha will not forgive you

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by benjaminlawson(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who issued the first order in the first place? Whoever has done that suppose to be sacked if this government is a serious government. But because nobody has been sanction by the government, this gives them opportunity to continue misbehaving.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by ericmor: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

ASUU na your mate grin grin

Never you defend this mumu APC led FG, they are run by animals, you know how animals behave...they can fall your hand at anytime.

sha you dey carry your hand give animal to hold ni?
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Sparrk007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
APC AND TINUBU NA BIG FAILURE
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Conner44: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
the way you are supporting them seems you are part of them

No I’m not part of the government or lecturers. I’m just a citizen with common sense that’s all cool

You should try to grow up and become like me, it will do you good . . . Lots of good
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Tradepunter2: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh. Confused people.

To the nairaland modes who find pleasure in banning people, listen up; yhu are only making our leaving nairaland faster.

Yhu banned me for Days/week for calling someone a "f00l" meanwhile the person must have said something even worse in his post.

Yhu should know that whatever nairaland has to offer, there are other social platforms that can offer so much more and even better.

Seun, if yhu fail to address yhur overzealous and very biased modes, yhu will soon be left alone here with them and maybe more of their kind.

Lastly, incase yhur mods are banning people simply because of their political views, they have failed woefully because we can't be silenced! Let them come and ban us on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms too.

Abeg guy nu mind them..... The platform is on borrowed time.... The money go soon dry up and find alternative...

Just leave them make them continue

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Bigchristo: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

ASUU na your mate grin grin

Never you defend this mumu APC led FG, they are run by animals, you know how animals behave...they can fall your hand at anytime.
Hahahaha I couldn’t hold my laughter grin grin
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Nonywendy(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2022
pealso:

Pay on Delivery

please get sense this time around
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Bigchristo: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-makes-u-turn-withdraws-order-to-reopen-varsities/
Buhari still thinks Nigeria is in Military regime where head of state give order and everyone obey, that zombie system of government is still running in his vein, This is what you get when a president that can’t speak good English is ordering VC of a university that lectured n produce intellect doctorate, PHD and master degree holders.

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Conner44:

No I’m not part of the government or lecturers. I’m just a citizen with common sense that’s all cool

You should try to grow up and become like me, it will do you good . . . Lots of good
fuxkin shut up man

Pussios mandem
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by 2blessed01(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
grin grin grin confused STRUCTURES grin grin
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by luizpippo(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" Further development and information would be communicated to all relevant stakeholders. "

The above part of the memo is the real deal. You do not know what is coming next.

FG has weilded the big stick on ASUU and other university unions have abandoned ASUU.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Were they in solidarity with ASUU before?

If yes, how?

Like they went on strike to help ASUU or how
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" Further development and information would be communicated to all relevant stakeholders. "

The above part of the memo is the real deal. You do not know what is coming next.

FG has weilded the big stick on ASUU and other university unions have abandoned ASUU.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Wetin wan come next? Arrest them with DSS?

Very funny.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by CodedDC: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
The government is not willing to fund the educational sector of the country. They are looking for ways to escape responsibility just like the way they've been doing for the past decades. Their time is up, ASUU's time is now
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by SBanky(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Confuse government
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by olusegunolabode: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Exactly brother. You said it all!
God bless you.

McLizbae:
Their father! ASUU nor be their papa mate o!

My guy come, nor waste your time and money say you wan go resume school if Osodeke nor use him mouth tell you o!

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Wwwq: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oh

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Tundex911: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Confused yeye yeye leaders
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Snapchat: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
graduate without job wasting your time on nairaland typing nonsense wey no make sense

Sha no go kill yourself I know you are frustrated. Even if you no dey useful to your folks, the devil fit use you for something else. Ndo
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by okorogodwin4(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

Sha no go kill yourself I know you are frustrated. Even if you no dey useful to your folks, the devil fit use you for something else. Ndo
stop wailing find something do. Online agboro no dey pay
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Snapchat: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
stop wailing find something do. Online agboro no dey pay

Stay way from sharp objects o, even though you are not useful to anybody.

Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University / Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos)