Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? (28653 Views)

Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. / What Was Your Rejection Story Like; How Did You Handle It? Please Share / How Do You Handle Being Shouted On At Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by Osombo: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Great! Madam U came out strong, some of us are actually product of what we pass through. The truth is some situations are stepping stones, human being eh, U can only see the face.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by HelpYourself(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
ramaju:
No, you give three month notice or you kiss one month's salary bye. The issue is within the notice period not on the road or shopping mall.

I responded to your DM but it bounced back.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by lavylilly: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
angry
bigdammyj:
Reading...
Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by IyaTola: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
wink
Osombo:
Great! Madam U came out strong, some of us are actually product of what we pass through. The truth is some situations are stepping stones, human being eh, U can only see the face.
Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by AngelSlay: 6:07am On Jun 11
shocked
iHart:
In my own case, my boss didn't really treat me bad until the last day. I gave him three months notice and he felt I would change my mind before the expiration of the three months. He begged me through proxies to stay. One month passed, two months passed and at the end of the third month, on the very last day, he hired thugs to manhandle me. I started recording the whole show and told them that the very moment they touch me, I will go live. When they saw I was ready to push the video to Facebook, they retreated and told my boss to allow me go in peace. That was how I left in peace.

1 Like

Re: Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? by lavylilly: 8:04pm On Jun 20
wink
Abilistic:
smiley

Never let anything hold you back, once you make the decision to MOVE ON.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get The Best, Hottest And Most Recent Job Offers And Openings In Nigeria / 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.