Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

"They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters (28276 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / "I Traced The IRS That Prosecuted Tinubu For Laundering Drug Money" -Reno Omokri / Lost Certificate: You Reissue Certificate To Buhari – Omokri Chides WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by xquire(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reno the rotten gay...twitting from exile

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Oysters(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
If irrelevance had a face lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ObosiUkwalla: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

Then Igbos should stop impersonation which I know they can’t.

Hypocrite that Tinubu hired fake bishops to grace his own occassion. Which impersonation is more than that?? We know u re an urchin without brain, but....

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Laff want comot my teeth ooo. grin grin grin

E be like say Reno really mean these people. grin

To think this the same man they once worshipped for "tormenting" Buhari.

This is the trick used to expose Aloysius Chijioke Ugochkwu hiding behind almajiri Abdullahi Ahmed?

grin grin grin

Lol... they are actually scammers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ElSudani: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
LWKMD. Reno is crazy but right on this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by okechuks22: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
beerfraud:
must Pandora Obituary's supporters lie?
is people like you they will be decieving with or without money because u are brain washed

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by workchopNG: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
If Reno should spend all his time talking about Obidients, which time will he use to promote his candidate??

This is what happens when the employer and employee don't know their job descriptions otherwise this guy should have been relieved of whatever position that was assigned to him.

Reno Nugget Sense

2 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is the trick used to expose Aloysius Chijioke Ugochkwu hiding behind almajiri Abdullahi Ahmed?

grin grin grin

Na Una Dey do am, planned, to make Obi look bad. Vote whoever you want to vote. There is no crime in choice

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Kingspin(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralPula:

Then Igbos should stop impersonation which I know they can’t.

You agree all parties impersonate? Even here on Nairaland.
Stop taking Reno serious., he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ATLIEN2027: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
undecided Please tell Reno Nigeria has outgrown this Type of Campaign.

This was the type of Campaign that brought us where we are over the years. No more
Is he lying? There many many Okoros masquerading as Omo Oduwa or Northerner even here on NL to confuse the gullible ones.
I have said it many times before that by there words we shall know them. There are many masquerades on NL mostly IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidients and Okoros masquerading as Yorubas and Northerner.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by pacificom: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
The quality of a leader determines the prosperity of a nation. When you compare the personalities in leaders of countries like Canada, Ghana, Britain etc with those at the corridor of power in Nigeria, one will realize that there is no Robbery in photograph, Nigerians it's time for "CHANGE"

2 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ElSudani: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
If they claim to be Yoruba and you suspect them to be impersonators offer to send them some money and ask for their bank account details. Pure genius.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by okwusdaddy: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
owobokiri:
One positive thing about this election season so far is the fact that fake democrats and emergency human rights activists like Deji Adeyanju, Reno Omokri, have all shown their true colors even before the start of the election proper. These pro establishment urchins who have all along been masquerading as "tormentors of the oppressors" , have now proven beyond doubt that they're nothing but mercenary activists that can easily be rented by the highest bidder. Ditto Deno Malaye and Fani Kayode, two rabble rousers who made great efforts in the past to be seen as pro people politicians. Corrupt bunch, all of them..
The sad thing about them is that they do not even have anything good to say about thier candidate for the presidential election so they resort to using ethnicity to campaign for them further dividing the country. I guess thier aim is just to destroy this country but Nigerians know the truth.Our my my don do.

2 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Cantonese: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Innocentman86:
No pito obituary wants to create sea port for ss/se and create security in the middle belt.
These is clearly against the elite.
We need I chop I chop government of tinubu.
Though he is very very sick but once he is rigged in he will use niaija money to treat himself and all those wee wee on his clothes will stop and the elites we keep enjoying.
Let the youth look for small work, bussiness or gate men to do and stop disturbing these nation.

Sorry, permit me to ask you if you are still in secondary school. If you are still there, kindly remember to take more English lessons. If you have completed your secondary school, kindly look for an English teacher quickly.

Your English and thinking no be here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by luvinhubby(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
We know how much Reno collected to twit for Atiku

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
This frustrated man will soon die of bp
Is it Peter the one that kept Nigeria were it is today?
Peter that has no structure is now treat to them

Vote peter obi for a better nation and economy

2 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by luvinhubby(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
beerfraud:

Hireling.

Paid to post as usual.

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
sad they are HUNGRY and ANGRY. That's their trademark identity cheesy sad

7 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by jubrilELsudan: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
NA TURN BY TURN

VERY SOON NA YOU GO BE THE NEXT PERSON WEY DEM GO ARREST FOR KIDNAPPING

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Healthquest: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Reno is kinda a Lucifer in disguise.

He is an enemy of Nigeria progress tongue
keep quiet.

Obi is a disaster in waiting and every good folks must resist him .

He divided Anambra churches into catholic n Anglican same thing hes doing to Nigeria now.

He wants to divide Nigeria along church n mosque.
It will never work so far we still have pple with sense in this country.

All obedience has always run fro me if we start comparisons of better candidates. There obi stand no chance because he was built with lies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reno go kill me with laughter... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alhaji Umaru suddenly become Chidiebere Nwankwo. Ademola Ajayi don turn to Chinonso Nwoduru.

Ibo and fake. Identity thieves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by luvinhubby(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
beerfraud:

Drug lords don't make good leaders, our choice is clear

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by luvinhubby(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Healthquest:
keep quiet.

Obi is a disaster in waiting and every good folks must resist him

The one we will resist is the druglord that wants to steal Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingspin:
You agree all parties impersonate? Even here on Nairaland.
Stop taking Reno serious., he knows what he is doing.
Yes brother, I agree. But then Flatinoz too dey impersonate. The desperation is too much. They’ve added craziness to their impersonation..

The funniest thing is should other people start impersonating Igbos, they won’t find it funny..

Even on Nairaland: Nah dem go be Benin1stson. Nah then be Kwarafirstson. Nah them be Kano1stson... Haaba nah only them waka come?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Healthquest: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
luvinhubby:

The one we will resist is the druglord that wants to steal Nigeria
Explain the state of Anambra today?

How best is it ?

Pple are running out if d state, obi owes 11 months salaries n many useless thing he did.

He's a failure n we dont need to test him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by atinga1: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
beerfraud:
sufferness no dey tire you?
Vote wisely is now a taboo.
Listen to the garbage you're churning out.

1 Like

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by GeneralPula: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Hypocrite that Tinubu hired fake bishops to grace his own occassion. Which impersonation is more than that?? We know u re an urchin without brain, but....
Those bishops are not fake. They’re not popular doesn’t mean they’re fake... But then, Pandora with the brain, I don hear you..

3 Likes

Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Hungerbadoo: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
mbahdi:
I pray for dis type of peter obis grace a grace whereby two known mighty criminals unite together to attack a structureless man.obi is now the first force,second force and third force as well.shame on pdp n APC.
Tinubu built Lagos but forget to build hospital in it,that's why he keep running like a goat suffering from running stomach Everytime to France to receive treatment,while his useless and hungry supporters can't even afford a general hospital, thereby always running to iya ala agbo canteen to drink agbo 50naira whenever there are sick.
Chaii my chest oo...
Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by leofab(f): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin
hope Ahmed’ account was not hacked?
Re: "They Can’t Resist Money" Reno Omokri Chides Peter Obi's Supporters by Latestreport1: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri and FFK using Hens and Grains(video)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnBxcuurK0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.