Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,676 members, 7,972,510 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (49454 Views)

ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are a dead brain cell...infact you are on your deathbed...by the time I go halfway with you...you will land in the ICU struggling for USELESS miserable life...
you have switched from chaos14 to beanmax grin grin grin
You na free entertainment grin grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Violation of rule 2 and 3.....
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are a slow witted dullard for how long will it take you to switch account logging in and logging out grin grin grin....I will suffer you today grin grin...today I will shove your Stupidity down your throat and suffocate you grin grin....you are the Stupidity the dictionary will use an update itself grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are a confirm authenticated dullard with a rotten decomposed putrid dead brain grin grin
Oya open your mouth let me dump EXCRETA inside it grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:

you are replying yourself...your Stupidity is raised to the power of 100000×10 grin grin grin

Keep repeating your Stupidity..you daft bozo suffering from chronic autism spectrum disorder grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are too slow and dull to keep up with my energy...I will suffer you today..let see how fast you can logout from obamamessi and login to holyman12 grin grin

Street urchin, how many leftover foods have you eaten from the landfill grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are a urine drinker and an excrement eater grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are copying my wordings.. Compound Illiterate grin grin...your rotten brain won't let you be creative grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
who is this m.oron...if you don't crawl back to the dirty swap of garbage you came from...you will have a taste of my full nelson grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you can never escape my enslavement because you are a scavanged cavader grin grin grin...they will savage your anus today!!
you are a perfect example of many are mad but few are roaming grin grin grin grin...I swear by the time I am through with you...you will definitely roam... dead ugly incel. grin

Street beggar!.... continue begging for money on nl...poverty will kill you there grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
put your moniker as female you closeted homosexual grin grin

Get ready to have your body multilated and burnt grin cheesy
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are an emasculated idiot and an unadulterated nincompoop grin grin
You don't even know how to troll grin grin grin
I am very stingy to the core and wouldn't even send 1kobo to a lover I haven't met or seen face to face grin grin...you must be suffering from chronic schizophrenia, if you think that man is me or even have a resemblance of how I look grin
You better remove the picture of that man that doesn't know you exist because if he catches you...aluu4 will be a childsplay of what will happen to you. grin

You are nothing but a sexually deprived destitute bozo who is Mentally incapacitated and challanged grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Compound mugu..how far naw grin grin grin...how is life inside the dustbin eating maggots grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
it seems you are suffering from comprension disorder grin

I will pegg your anus till you jett, spritz and squirt your anal juice all over the floor

You are going to receive a good anal bodyshaking prostrate orgasm that will remove Stupidity and foolishness out of you. grin
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
your sleepless night is giving me orgasm grin grin...see how I am just making you restless grin grin grin
You go report tire today aka beanmax aka chaos14 because I never start grin grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Them done ban am?... grin
your hallucination is intense and severe grin grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
your sleepless night is giving me orgasm grin grin...see how I am just making you restless grin grin grin
You go report tire today aka beanmax aka chaos14 because I never start grin grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Chaos14: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Sense is far from you
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Chaos14: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Sense is simply far from you.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Chaos14:
Sense is far from you
you have logged out from beanmax to chaos14 your stupidity is a million times raised to the power of BUHARI...I know you are a vagabond...I won't give you a breathing space...you go wail and shedd blood tire grin grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Chaos14: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
you have logged out from beanmax to chaos14 your stupidity is a million times raised to the power of BUHARI...I know you are a vagabond...I won't give you a breathing space...you go wail and shedd blood tire grin grin
But you're more stupid than me
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Violation of rule 2 and 3.....Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
you go report tire today because I never startoooo...I will unearth all your multiple useless monikers grin grin grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44
Seun
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Dominique

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.