Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,631 members, 7,948,425 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. (4189 Views)

Wike: North Can’t Stop South From Getting PDP Ticket / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
bluebay:
Oga go and sit down. I am from Delta state . We the south south are sick and tired of PDP especially the so called Governor Okowa and we all aware of how his betrayer gave him the Vice President ticket . We over here are all obedient and we will vote Labour Party massively so, I’ll suggest you take your nonsense out of South South instead . Good day

Speak for yourself alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim anything....

Stop lying to yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Ijaw is as large as Igbo in population and area.
ewoooo.

Na this talk deh pepper them.

Though i do not want it to look as if Ijaw are against the igbos but if there is one tribe which attocities ijaw will never forget in a hurry, that will be igbo.

They might say the fulani is also stealing our oil,
but yeah fulani didnt kill, rape and force the minorities to war like the igbos did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
ewoooo.

Though i do not want it to look as if Ijaw are against the igbos but if there is one tribe which attocities ijaw will never forget in a hurry, that will be igbo.

but yeah fulani didnt kill, rape and force the minorities to war like the igbos did

Igbo fought the war with all Eastern Region tribes of which half of Ijaws were in the Region.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2022
lets be Honest, PO is never going to win 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Nwaetche(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Which minority did the Igbos force to war? where and when did this happen?

Michelle70:
ewoooo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2022
If you think it is easy to be militants hen go and burst pipelines and shoot with Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Ruggedniggaone: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
popez:
You have only one vote, and you're also irrelevant.

And you're most likely not Ijaw.

Try get sense!
and you get 10 votes fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Jflex07(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Lol.. Mumu Don drop quote.. Who are you to speak for south south. Peter Obi shall win south south with a wide margin whether a nobody like you likes it or not.. I am from Rivers State and we will vote Obi weda a self acclaimed south south types on a faceless forum..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Nwaetche:

Which minority did the Igbos force to war? where and when did this happen?

Nigerian civil war.

My home town still celebrate the day NA saved the people from Biafran soldier.
Its called "go to naija"

You know what? my family was also a victim of that as my grandfather was forcefully taken when my mom was just 7 years old.
Oh, that was the last time she saw her father,

so many families really lost someone to that Biafran war and they still hold that resentment towards the igbos, and now this same igbos start claiming brotherhood to the minorities is like a mockery.

Though the new generation doesnt care much about the war and PO is sellable here but its better to stop wishing that the SS is majorly for Obi.

E go shock u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Brimstone77: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Im Ijaw and i can never vote Igbo claiming parts of my Ijaw land.

Ok we have heard you..

Is this the discussion you have @ your ogogoro joint last night??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by everythinggirly(f): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
What is the big deal if Peter obi wins? Is he not a human being?
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Healthquest: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2022
everythinggirly:
What is the big deal if Peter obi wins? Is he not a human being?
no senator, no rep.

He will just shatter his ppl votes, he cant win.

Don't forget to differentiate vote always very difficult 4 d locals, once u tell dem two parties ,they will end up voting for one throughout that s the mistake some southwest gov did 4 obj in 2003 n lost there seat.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Sergio103(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Politics in 2031 will be very interesting cool

Just after Obi's 8yrs...... the post Obi's administration will be interesting.

Same ijaw chimps that attracted lot's of insult to Igbos during Jonathan's administration.

I still love Jona Sha

But internet never forget cool
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Spanta(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.
So Ifeanyi Okawa would be more of pro ijaw than pro Igbo abii.

Confusion is a problem.
No problem vote another Fulani northern for another 8 years your people would still complain more.

IJAW just have Bayelsa to control not any other state.

The wife of H.E is an Ibiobio woman ibiobio love themselves more than most illiterate Ijaws.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by BlazinGlory40: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop lying to yourself. Politics dont work this way. They vote where put food on their table.

So all this noise na because of your belle? Don’t worry we will make sure that you don’t get that feeding bottle at all. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Spanta(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Well God has already made an ibiobio woman the first lady.

Many years after creation of ijaw which is 78%ijaw compare it with Akwa Ibom which is an Ibiobio state.

666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2022
I still don't know the South South state where LP can win 1 LGA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Spanta(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by perez100: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2022
@666Advocate,

Obidients does not need you and the entire 6 states in South are in the bag for Peter Obi. Yes, some people will not vote for Peter Obi in South-south and such people are thugs like Asari, kidnappers like Lion, 666 people like Advocate, beggars like RenoOmokiri and all people with questionable characters. But the majority and good people if South-south are voting Peter Obi. Go to Edo State, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa States are voting Peter Obi and by God"s grace he will win.

I understand that satanic and corrupt people are not with Peter Obi and we don't need them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Davidganna10: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop lying to yourself. Politics dont work this way. They vote where put food on their table.
I keep saying it Nigerians are selfish, nobody will vote where their food will be cut short, even if Obi is the Messiah, his winning will be hugely relied on miracle.

The two parties (APC and PDP) has already tasked their members to deliver their constituency, even without directing there members, nobody will let food he or she feeds on slip from his or hands hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by heniford2: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2022
This coming saturday we will press your nake again all region march for peter obi grin cheesy you most chop wotowowoto!!! grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Davidganna10: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Just because the OP said that about Peter Obi doesnt make him Yoruba.

Some persons from the SS wont vote Obi while some will.

the topic says Obi should remove South South from his permutations and here you are saying some South Southerners will vote for him while others won't is that not contradictory?.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by IDeyNL: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Speak for yourself alone.

You too speak for yourself alone.

Nonsense malnourished 'Gen Ditari'. If you like respond with your numerous monickers, Na you sabi.

South South will vote for Obi. Obi has SS/SE in his bag already.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

Who are u.Does anybody know your father. Who is your mother?
When your mother gave birth to you,how many senators,House of reps, Governors, commissioners etc came for your naming ceremony?
When your father died,how many came?
If you cant answer this or show picture prrof then you are as good as a fowl. I mean old layer fowl that can be eaten anytime. You are a shit.
You have not contribution to life.
You are nobody
Just a compound fool making noise upandown
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

Who are u.Does anybody know your father. Who is your mother?
When your mother gave birth to you,how many senators,House of reps, Governors, commissioners etc came for your naming ceremony?
When your father died,how many came?
If you cant answer this or show picture prrof then you are as good as a fowl. I mean old layer fowl that can be eaten anytime. You are a shit.
You have not contribution to life.
You are nobody
Just a compound fool making noise upandown
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Lovelive: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2022
You have a one vote and you can't speak for the whole SS.

So keep quiet and save your peace.

Bless you heart.

666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Davidganna10:
the topic says Obi should remove South South from his permutations and here you are saying some South Southerners will vote for him while others won't is that not contradictory?.
it isnt.

People here thinks only igbos support NK while Yoruba goes against him.
This is not the case in SS cos some of us believe in him and others do not.

Calling us Yoruba and Igbos because of our different ideology is not welcome
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by LeoDeKing: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by N3TRAL: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2022
For the umpteenth time-

Obi won't win:

Bayelsa State
Delta State
Akwa Ibom State
Cross River State
Rivers State

I keep saying it every time this topic comes up. I am one of the few people in Nigeria to have physical presence in those five places.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Udoboss(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2022
175:
I'm from the South South like you too. . .but I beg to differ.

Most of these guys you mentioned are angry with the establishment. No reward system for party loyalty.

Infact most of my friends in Delta State have confirmed to me that. . . .they will vote for Peter Obi at the National level, and vote their respective parties at state level.

So watch out for this!!!

100% ....When I got to Warri....Almost everyone I talked with even market women according to My Mum are voting Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him / Chidi Llyod, The Majority Leader Need To Be Punished. / Biography Of Major Isaac Adaka Boro ,the Ijaw Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.