Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,208 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:55 AM

Building App/software From Scratch To Production. Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building App/software From Scratch To Production. Guide (247 Views)

8+ Best Free Face Attendance App & Software For Download / Investment For Your App/software / Who's Interested In Learning Python For Data Science (from Scratch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building App/software From Scratch To Production. Guide by miitcash(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Pls. House, I need someone who has succeeded in building his/her app/software from scratch to final production. To pls leave his whatsapp contact, for a chat. I really need to chat with someone to provide me guidance.

1 Like

Re: Building App/software From Scratch To Production. Guide by LofP(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Have you heard of Bubble or NoCode applications?

You can build web applications by learning to use this platform https://bubble.io/blog/tag/how-to/

I'm assuming you are new to app development. You can also use Adalo to build mobile applications.

YouTube has so many tutorial videos to teach you how and what you need to learn.

Hope this helps!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Product Design / Ptddptddptdd / In Need Of A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.