Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (5464 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by r231(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hello People,

Please checkout the official website of the federal republic of Nigeria.

It was built for almost N700 Million

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/

It looks like an homework submission in a kindergating web design class.

All hail our 'facebook' president.
Re: The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by DisGuy: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2011
virus:

Click on the transport link cheesy
Re: The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by daguitar: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
wetin e dey fine again
Re: The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
grin grin grin IMAGINE! na campaign website?
Re: The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ronniesarl(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I just linstened to Yaw on Wazobia FM and i went to check it out. All i saw were men dressed in military uniform and our dear President Dr Jona waving his hand at us viewing the website. shocked LOLzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Naija I hail thee!

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Withdraws Fraud Charge Against Abiola’s Son / 6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now / Imagine A War Between Nigerian Soldiers And North Korean Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.