Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,990 members, 7,876,744 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) (2096 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2022
A woman has committed suicide after killing her husband in Kamacuku village, Tharaka Nithi County in Kenya.

According to CCTV footage obtain by Maara sub-county Police Commander, Mohammed Jarso, the incident happened on Sunday night September 25.

The deceased identified as Moses Kirimi Mati was said to be an architect at Chuka University and head of the estates department.

It was gathered that the body of Moses Kirimi was found in a pool of blood on Monday morning, September 26 in the parking lot of his homestead while his wife, Pamela Wanja was discovered hanging from the balcony of the four-storey building.

A metal rod with blood stains believed to have been used by the victim's wife to hit his head several times was found next to the his body.

Ms Wanja’s clothes and a Toyota double-cabin pickup parked near Mr Mati’s body also had bloodstains.

A suicide note believed to have been written by Ms Wanja before the incident revealed she apologized to their three children for the deaths.

“We have discovered a suicide note with the names of their three children and an apology and our preliminary investigations show that it was written by the wife before killing herself by hanging using a rope,” said Mr Jarso.

“This is a young family and the children who are in primary school have been left total orphans,”

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/27/kenya-woman-kills-her-husband-before-committing-suicide-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by mhizzfranklyn(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Holy moly shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by justicechichex: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Hmmmm!! You killed Ur husband and killed yourself. Wetin you gain?

Now their children are orphans. That woman must have been a very selfish woman coz she didn't put her children into consideration while carrying out this act. Na just the children I dey feel for.
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Lonestar124: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2022
There is more to know about this thing called marriage
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
She excellently chose the best rope for the job, she tied it well too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kenya nd Zimbabwe women news dey always dey somehow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Foreseer: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fear woman shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by dangermouse(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na wao...

What happened to walking away if the marriage is not working fine?

Men and women should be careful over their choices of wives and husbands.
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Pierocash(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
They may be murdered and make it look like suicide

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by nightfox01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
How did she climb up there forensic experts up to you
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Natbrowny: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
U open news
90% of updates na bad news. Really Bad news. All over the world.

Sometimes I'm forced to believe that

HELL IS EMPTY, ALL THE DEMONS ARE HERE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Both deaths could have been avoided, if they had separated instead of trying to make things work
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thats some gangsta sh## .

What could have triggered her like that
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Franzinni: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
The story of the Chinese man and his son

... That is why I never get moved by anything anymore.

I would just say they should investigate well becasue a mother's bond with her kids is stronger that what I am reading
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by wiseone28: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oboy sweet ticket to Hell

Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by ekaette1621: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2022
FOR SALE IN UYO
.A BUNGALOW THAT CONTAINS ONE BEDROOM FLAT, TWO SELF CONS AND TWO ROOMS. WELL FENCED AND LOCATED IN A WELL TARRED STREET.

LOCATION: AKPASAK ESTATE,KM 7 ORON RD AFTER SHELTER AFRIQUE ESTATE.UYO.

PRICE: 20 MILLION NAIRA

CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECTLY @ 09152903553.
Re: Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) by Redstubpen: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Despondency, Insecurities, depression among other mental health issues and complications often lead to such gruesome and sordid acts.

I am also facing my biggest concern because nothing just make me happy anymore, I am slipping from my stagnancy to a full blown depression. Sometimes I see no reason to keep trying, sometimes I want to quit to end all pain,heartburn and trauma.

I need someone to talk to. 080.82512974

(1) (Reply)

Virgin School Girl Gang-raped To Coma In Lagos; Suspects Abandon Victim In Pool / Chaos In Mile 12 As Rival Cult Groups Cross Path / Shocking! Man Caught On Camera Sleeping With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.