Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,802 members, 7,938,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Don't Understand This Life.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand This Life.. (3100 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / I Don't Understand Girls / I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ruminating on what @Sirseedorf said here

https://www.nairaland.com/7353985/lost-job-today-after-few

One tin i noticed about this wicked life is that life is like a woman..

...tho not always sha, but...

The more u try to please her the more she take advantage of u.

Those who follow the good protocol of life are most of the time the victims of life circumstances, why those who doesn't give a Bleep are feared by life and life gives them what they want in fears.

The good men who doesn't womanise out there are ending up with oloshoes and hooked up girls while those who have rendered many girls life useless ended up with virgins.

Those fathers who care less about their families are always somewhere smoking, drinking, womanising and partying..the funny thing is that they live longer than the regular fathers who is trying to provide for their family thru thick and tin. Those one no dey tey before dem kpain.

Those politicians who meant good for the masses are either killed, decimated, frustrated, or not noticed, they are never given the chance they need but u see those wicked DJs who does not give a Bleep are always the evergreen figures.

Those who doesn't care how money are made are always in money while those who are always careful to do shady stuff are wallowing in penury, from hand to mouth every day embarassed embarassed

Those who went out with first class are always bn deceived by office work, office ladened with condenser, freezer, AC, office assistants and all, after ten years they won't be able to fork out ten million naira from their pockets while those who graduated with seventh-class already knew that an enclosure(office) is not meant for them, they hit the streets and before three years they have already started controlling goods of 20million naira or more..don't be surprised they are always walking around with three-quarters and bathroom sleepers

Girls who have turned to community service providers are always ended up with a novice men who doesn't even know what it takes to handle a woman while those who are our monumental nuns are ending up with broloshoes...

Money will see those who are hardworking e no go do like say hin see them, but Wen he sees those who know how to lavish it, it would be running upandan just to be in their pockets..

Abeg wetin dey sup na... No be like this e suppose be na embarassed embarassed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by dammywapes(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Life don show this my guy shege grin

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by HarlequinLekex: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
This is the real life bro

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Jflex07(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omo I don think same thing tire.. The life get as e be I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
dammywapes:
U re wrong bro

At least I have my own share of grace in life, tins were not on my side not until I became a freethinker, I don't know why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 7buckz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Life hard cus you de on the wrong path of your destiny

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by dammywapes(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:
U re wrong bro

At least I have my own share of grace in life, tins were not on my side not until I became a freethinker, I don't know why.
Alright bro. Life hard normal.
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by dammywapes(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
7buckz:
Life hard cus you de on the wrong path of your destiny
hmm
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by robinso01(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Life sef no understand life

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Streetmovement(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Hmmm this your reasoning na the same reasoning wey I dey get sometimes sha but anyhow I gaz achieve any way go be way

But no matter how hard working and fast you're, it all balls down by the grace of God, even for bible he talk am say I will have compassion for who I will have compassion for, so just pray for grace of God.

Real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by DanieleLorenzo: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
E say na 7th class. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by JoeRizzla(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
That's Life Bro.

But what i notice is immediately I removed my mind from fear, religious things and what will people say things got better for me..

I think life fears you when you don't fear life itself

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
JoeRizzla:
That's Life Bro.

But what i notice is immediately I removed my mind from fear, religious things and what will people say things got better for me..

I think life fears you when you don't fear life itself
that is what I said, I experienced it as well.

When u fear life, it gives you what u don't want
When u scare life, it gives u more what does not even belong to Ur calibre

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by techgen(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
When you find your place in life... Things comes naturally to you... But misery plenty sha....imagine bad boys eaten the good gurls and the good guys are left to eat the leftover!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by JoeRizzla(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:
that is what I said, I experienced it as well.

When u fear life, it gives you what u don't want
When u scare life, it gives u more what does not even belong to Ur calibre

That's right bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by martinmiller: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
It is not strange that life seems un fair, it happens to everyone. Life is not meant to be bed of roses but if you are on the right part of life you will enjoy life, normalise your life frequency or tune to your life numbers then you begin to enjoy all that has been made available for you. However, stop wasting time thinking or trynna understand what is life?, you will be wasting time, why?, because you will never understand life until you know and read � the life manual or life constitution..

2Radii:

Those who follow the good protocol of life are most of the time the victims of life circumstances, why those who doesn't give a Bleep are feared by life and life gives them what they want in fears.

The good men who doesn't womanise out there are ending up with oloshoes and hooked up girls while those who have rendered many girls life useless ended up with virgins.

Those fathers who care less about their families are always somewhere smoking, drinking, womanising and partying..the funny thing is that they live longer than the regular fathers who is trying to provide for their family thru thick and tin. Those one no dey tey before dem kpain.

Those politicians who meant good for the masses are either killed, decimated, frustrated, or not noticed, they are never given the chance they need but u see those wicked DJs who does not give a Bleep are always the evergreen figures.

Those who doesn't care how money are made are always in money while those who are always careful to do shady stuff are wallowing in penury, from hand to mouth every day embarassed embarassed

Those who went out with first class are always bn deceived by office work, office ladened with condenser, freezer, AC, office assistants and all, after ten years they won't be able to fork out ten million naira from their pockets while those who graduated with seventh-class already knew that an enclosure(office) is not meant for them, they hit the streets and before three years they have already started controlling goods of 20million naira or more..don't be surprised they are always walking around with three-quarters and bathroom sleepers

Girls who have turned to community service providers are always ended up with a novice men who doesn't even know what it takes to handle a woman while those who are our monumental nuns are ending up with broloshoes...

Money will see those who are hardworking e no go do like say hin see them, but Wen he sees those who know how to lavish it, it would be running upandan just to be in their pockets..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by okoroemeka(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
dammywapes:
I am telling you,real shege,there is always that x factor,that luck that always follows a man and it makes the difference,a very big difference from success and failure

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Illegal1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na make we say life no balance,...
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by dammywapes(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am telling you,real shege,there is always that x factor,that luck that always follows a man and it makes the difference,a very big difference from success and failure
make God help person amen
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by obinna58(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:

You don't try to please life, you please yourself, good or bad everyone is victim of life circumstances in fact those who follow the protocols are more likely to succeed, likes attract likes if you've suffered and know what you want, you wouldn't end up with a damaged woman.
Life doesn't necessarily have rules, you have to outsmart your problems, a responsible father have higher percentage living longer and happy, don't tell me you're responsible when you produce 10 problems and only capable of solving 2.
Politicians who are good are killed, letf unnoticed and frustrated; there's no proof of this but a country which an average citizen is untrustworthy, hypocrite, aggressive, selfish, wicked, tribalistic, violent, angry can hardly identify a good person not to talk of producing one themselves.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Shadysen: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:
U re wrong bro

what's freethinker?
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Your theory about life is only applicable in Nigeria where I think, it pays to break the law sometimes. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shadysen:
what's freethinker?
freethinker don't take things Serious

U can browse it out to get the literal meaning
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Shadysen: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:
freethinker don't take things Serious

U can browse it out to get the literal meaning
thanks
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Kantebets(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:

try take igbo and shayo make u no be overthink life
E get why

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kantebets:
try take igbo and shayo make u no be overthink life
E get why
can u prescribe the type of igbo
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Kantebets(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:
can u prescribe the type of igbo
try dey high once a while
E no get as e be wey never be before
U fit buy loud/pawpaw

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by 2Radii: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kantebets:
try dey high once a while
E no get as e be wey never be before
U fit buy loud/pawpaw
a no no loud but pawpaw dey my backyard

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
imagrg:
Your theory about life is only applicable in Nigeria where I think, it pays to break the law sometimes. shocked
You have said it all, It pays to break the law in Nigeria and go scout free because even the law will respect your money...
Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by marlow1962(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
techgen:
When you find your place in life... Things comes naturally to you... But misery plenty sha....imagine bad boys eaten the good gurls and the good guys are left to eat the leftover!!!
You see dis part, na good guy wer wn settle for less go settle for less ( no mata how u preach it)
As I dy like dis now, all my things wer I dy use money but na brand new( tear rubber) from personal tins ( gadgets) home appliances, even down to my car (all tear rubber).
So why e go cun reach critical period for my life (marriage), I go cun dy settle for less. That’s very stupid.
Even if Virgin wife no guarantee happy home, I prefer to marry that virgin than to marry community product.
If I no see virgin marry, na to just get pikin, dy live my life ( that’s the most important tin, present generation marriage is shit)

NOTE= I no say make u self no marry o, I just dy talk.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
men of wisdon plenty for here

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Life.. by LikeAking: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:

...tho not always sha, but.....

Na so life b.

A reason I avoid religion and dia stress.

Let me live my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls / What Happens During The Youth Service? / 7 Reasons Why You Should TOTALLY Date A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.