Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

You Need Money To Make More Money, Else You Stay Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need Money To Make More Money, Else You Stay Broke (153 Views)

Do You Have Telegram Installed? DON'T STAY BROKE! / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Money To Make More Money, Else You Stay Broke by Calexzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
People most times think making money is something that just happens once. Some feel it’s impossible to make some certain figures. If you even tell people they can make a million before 2022 is over, they will let impossibilities around them hit their brain and the shockwave that passes to their mind cripples them. Can they ever develop that way?

Well, in my perspective, money is made through a systematic process of Adding to what you HAVE WITH what you HAVE. Look at the Top Forbes Billionaires who have accumulated wealth, it is achieved my this constant process of working with what they have to gain what they want. They never had it all at first. Neither did they have it all at once.

I am building a community to help people who are willing to make money passively via the internet using very little time and achieve greater results.

I am also giving out an E-book about 4- ways to milk money on the Internet. This book contains systems and business models used to generate income consistently. Personally I have used Just one of those models to build a 6figure business in 5 months. I am also helping 100+ students on the internet to achieve this goal.

To Join this community, Or get this free E-book, go to

www.emmanuelukpong.name.ng

Click on Get free E-book

Then reach out to me for the community and let’s grow.

If you see this and want to help grow this community, please bring in your support.

Bless.

Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Natural Stone Countertops / We Have Black Gelena Precious Stone $2000/tonne / Buy All Kinds Of Products From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.