Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? (406 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by mrvitalis(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
We were on our own ooh they decided to act poorly scripted movie for us

NDLEA said they bursted a cocaine warehouse in Lagos ...made arrest but uptill today they have not taken anyone to court

After visiting Oba few days ago the NDLEA boss ordered the burning of the cocaine today ...note this cocaine is evidence to used when the case gets to court

Now that the evidence is gone how would the persecute the arrested drug lords ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by rickpat(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
samples must have been taken.and the substance confirmed to be cocaine...you don't expect them.to come to court with 1800kg...they have procedures for such hearing.... don't get me wrong, I'm not saying foul play is not possible but destroying the drugs doesn't automatically indicate foul play

2 Likes

Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Those ndla officials are very unprofessional.

Imagine burning crack cocaine with tyres and then using sticks to control the fire.

I was just disappointed, i was wondering if they don't know the pollution caused by that single act

1 Like

Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by slimjohn2k5: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is a quick cover up
A Kyari is on board

1 Like

Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Burning the drug early is a welcome development. Storing the drug may lead to NDLEA officials stealing some of the substance.
Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by RZArecta(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
I wanted to ask this question earlier on. The excuse that they've taken some samples as evidence for prosecution is funny to me
Re: Why Did NDLEA Burn Evidence When The Case Is Yet To Be Heard ?? by Enimin: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
The drugs have been returned to the owner of Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monarch Allegedly Brutalizes Man For Dancing With His Queen / Man Conspire With His Friend To Kill His Three Weeks Old Child In Nasarawa / Police Arrest Cable Vandals In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.